Author Topic: Any games at GXE?  (Read 4137 times)

Morganwolf

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
Re: Any games at GXE?
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2012, 10:18:20 pm »
I sent an email to Gary (the store owner) about the 1st of September.

I hate to ask, but can it be set for the week after or other week in september but the 1st. DragonCon 2012 is on that date and a few of us from miami will be there and would not be able to attend until after that weekend?

Whiskey Jack

• 2 Star GM
  • Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2012, 01:57:36 pm »
Currently that is the weekend that works for the GMs who can volunteer. I understand about it being during DragonCon- that was discussed and we know it will impact attendence. (Believe me, it would be nice to go to DragonCon, but we couldn't swing both GenCon and DragonCon this year.) I still haven't heard back, so I may have to call the store to confirm. Sorry that the timing doesn't work out for you and others in the Miami crew.  :-\

mrnobody

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2012, 10:19:44 pm »
I would like to start up an every other week regular campaign (homebrew setting, detailed world, some tweaks) but long history of difficulties getting folks to commit.  GXE seems like a fairly central location, I live in coral springs.  anyone interested?
Talkik the Grey (bard1/rogue1), Ayarsis of the Light (cleric1), Gizmet (rogue1), Adjanni Bei (monk1), Kardith the Unclean (sorceror1), Haltim Keedz (druid1), Ish Ganock (witch1), Kartarushk (evoker1), Arth Born in Blood (barbarian1)

Pike

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2012, 12:01:35 am »
Id be interested but would like to discuss the location...