Author Topic: Sept 7th. Game Knight  (Read 46 times)

H2OWhitewolf

• Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • 3 Star Woot!
    • View Profile
Sept 7th. Game Knight
« on: September 06, 2020, 02:59:20 am »
Attention Players....It is encouraged to sign up for a table as those that do will get priority over those that are walk-ins.
We will try and get everyone seated, but there are occasions that seating will be limited and those that sign up will get seated first.

Due to Covid-19 this event will have mandate on wearing a mask in store.

The Deli is open so the store ask if we do not bring in outside food and drinks to this event.

New Players:

We will have Pregens on hand and PFS numbers. The Pregens we have are 1st level. If you would like to make a character come game day please come in an hour early. OR If you are feeling froggy please visit Paizo.com and download the Players Guide to Society. It is a free download. It has all the info you need to make a character. Or you can contact one of your friendly local Venture Officers and we will be happy to help you. Whether it be at another game day, an event before this one or via email/phone call. If you decide you would want to play a pregen just to get a feel for things that is alright! You will get a chronicle sheet that you can apply to a new character. So you will credit for playing!! If you decide that you would like to play in higher level game just choose a pregen that can play in the tier or sub-tier like the 4th or 7th. You will get credit as mentioned before the only difference being that you will not get credit til the character you create hits the level you got credit for playing at!! If you have any more questions feel free to contact us or talk with your Store's Liaison Officer!!

Signing Up:

When you ask to sign up for a spot at the tables. Pregens will be available for players if needed. We will be going over characters before we start playing. There will also be a cap of 4 players for each table. First to sign up get a seat.

Event Code: 2,701,999

Time: 6 P.M. - 10 P.M.

Table 1

Pathfinder Society Scenario #1-17: The Perennial Crown Part 2, The Thorned Monarch

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 36 (subtiers 34 and 56).

In part 2 of The Perennial Crown, the PCs must evade the fearsome fey known as the Thorned Monarch. This unrelenting tyrant will stop at nothing to hunt down the PCs and claim their discoveries for themself, bringing to bear not only their awesome physical and magical power, but also manipulating the innocent Bhopanese citizens in their desperate attempts to stop the PCs from fleeing Bhopan with the one item that could put an end to the evil fey's ambitions.

Written by: Alex Augunas

Scenario tags: Metaplot

GM: Duo
1. Bekah
2. Mr. Mike
3. Josh Dean

Table 2

Pathfinder Society Scenario #1-17: The Perennial Crown Part 2, The Thorned Monarch

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 36 (subtiers 34 and 56).

In part 2 of The Perennial Crown, the PCs must evade the fearsome fey known as the Thorned Monarch. This unrelenting tyrant will stop at nothing to hunt down the PCs and claim their discoveries for themself, bringing to bear not only their awesome physical and magical power, but also manipulating the innocent Bhopanese citizens in their desperate attempts to stop the PCs from fleeing Bhopan with the one item that could put an end to the evil fey's ambitions.

Written by: Alex Augunas

Scenario tags: Metaplot

GM: Lucas A.K.A. Brother
1. Chris
2. Karl
3. Tom V.
In the Darkest Hour
When the demons come
Call on me brother
And we will
Fight Them Together

H2OWhitewolf

• Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • 3 Star Woot!
    • View Profile
Re: Sept 7th. Game Knight
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 05:44:53 am »
The store is closed for the day however I do have permission to let our Paizo group game on. I will be there around 5:30 pm to open it up.
In the Darkest Hour
When the demons come
Call on me brother
And we will
Fight Them Together

Cendle

Re: Sept 7th. Game Knight
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 01:03:21 am »
Well apologies are in order. I had a friend from South Florida come up for the weekend you left Monday morning and because it was labor day it completely slipped my mind about there being a game that night. I am so sorry for having that senior moment. Well maybe by the time that module part two is played again I'll actually have a character the appropriate level to play it.