• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
Nov.
« on: November 01, 2019, 03:05:44 am »
Announcements:

This will be the first organized 2nd Edition game for Borderlands. I am hoping to get some new players to sign up as this will also be my first time running a 2nd edition game. I am looking forward to it :D

Since this coming week is Caydens I plan on announcing the start date after. I will update then. I am currently looking at a Bi-Weekly game on either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. More info to come soon.

New Players:

We will have Pregens on hand and PFS numbers. The Pregens we have are 1st, 4th and 7th. If you would like to make a character come game day please come in an hour early. OR If you are feeling froggy please visit Paizo.com and download the Players Guide to Society. It is a free download. It has all the info you need to make a character. Or you can contact one of your friendly local Venture Officiers and we will be happy to help you. Whether it be at another game day, an event before this one or via email/phone call. If you decide you would want to play a pregen just to get a feel for things thats alright! You will get a chronicle sheet that you can apply to a new character. So you will credit for playing!! If you decide that you would like to play in higher level game just choose a pregen that can play in the tier or sub-tier like the 4th or 7th. You will get credit as mentioned before the only difference being that you will not get credit til the character you create hits the level you got credit for playing at!! If you have any more questions feel free to contact us or talk with your Store's Liaison Officer!!

Signing Up:

When you ask to sign up for a spot we would like some info. We need your First name and which scenairo you would like to play. Also Class and character level If you are unsure of the exact character lvl you maybe by the time Game Day rolls around that s okay. Plus if you have multiple characters of that lvl that's understandable. IF, you lvl out before hand let us know so we can get you into another scenario

*** Please remember to bring your reference materials.(Chronicle Sheets, ANY book you are using a race, feat, spell, even magic item from) If you do not have it on hand, then your character and/or item, spell, etc.  is not legal for play. The exception to this is the Pregens. You will be offered a pregen instead so you can still play and get credit for what you signed up for ***

EVENT #156745     

Evening Slot: 6:30pm - 10:30pm

Table 1

The Fall of Plaguestone   Module Level-1

A Troubled Town

A group of new adventurers traveling through the village of Etran's Folly—also known as Plaguestone—must come together to solve the murder of a friend. What starts as a simple investigation quickly turns sinister with the discovery of forbidden alchemy, mutant animals, and a nearby forest rotting away due to a mysterious blight. It becomes clear that if these heroes don't intervene to stop whatever evil is brewing, the fall of Plaguestone is all but certain!

GM: J.A.     

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 03:13:30 am by J.A. »
"How do I know she's Evil? Simple. She's wearing Black Leather, holding a Whip and interested in me. She's Evil."

Corax'thyn (elf) Lvl 13 Rogue "Fears no Dragon"
For-Loc Gutbuster of Hammerhall (Dwarf) Lvl 2/8 F/Cleric
Mince (Goblin) Lvl 10 Ranger
Khelish the Cold lvl-10 Wiz Evoker

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
Re: Nov.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 03:10:32 am »
Here is the info on how Modules and Adventure Paths work for 2nd Edition

PATHFINDER ADVENTURES Pathfinder Adventure: The Fall of Plaguestone can be played to gain specific benefits for the Pathfinder Society Organized Play campaign.

Key Differences from Scenarios Pathfinder Adventures are generally larger with longer play times than scenarios and may take multiple sessions to complete. They do not contain specific faction-related elements, nor are they tiered for play by characters over a wide range of levels. Thematically, most modules do not assume the characters are Pathfinders. These adventures are therefor offered outside of the standard organized play environment and can be played with characters who do not conform to organized play requirements.

Modules can be of varying lengths, and each offer XP and other awards appropriate to their length and playtime. PCs can apply the Chronicle gained for playing Pathfinder Adventure: Fall of Plaguestone (included later in this document) to any of their legal organized play characters, granting that character 1 level’s worth of experience (12 XP), 12 Fame, 30 Treasure Bundles appropriate to a character of that level (applied in batches of 10 Treasure Bundles at each 4 XP interval), and 12 Reputation that can be assigned to any faction for which the character has the Faction Champion boon.

Keepsakes: Chronicle sheets for adventures will occasionally include a section for “Keepsakes”. It is generally assumed that a character will only acquire one keepsake per adventure; once a player has applied this Chronicle to a character and purchased a keepsake from the list, they must cross the remaining items in that list off of their Chronicle sheet. This allows them to repurchase the chosen keepsake or even share access to it with other characters using inheritor boons or other options that allow a player to share boons between characters, but all other items cease to be available (though they may be available for acquisition later through the Achievement Point system.)

Applying Credit Players who complete this adventure, and GMs who run the adventure, gain the Chronicle sheet included with this document which they can apply to any of their Pathfinder Society organized play characters. Players must decide which character to apply credit to when they receive the Chronicle sheet and the GM signs it. Each Chronicle sheet gives 12 XP and access to some or all of the player options (such as items, feats, or spells) contained within the module. Players earn access to the items and options listed on the Chronicle sheets through their actions during the adventure. If the PCs do not discover an item or fulfill the conditions described in the module to gain access to an option, cross that option off of each player’s Chronicle sheet. If a single PC gains access to an option presented on the Chronicle sheet that can only be obtained by one member of the party (such as the fire leopard in Fall of Plaguestone) they have earned that option on the Chronicle sheet for all members of the group.
"How do I know she's Evil? Simple. She's wearing Black Leather, holding a Whip and interested in me. She's Evil."

Corax'thyn (elf) Lvl 13 Rogue "Fears no Dragon"
For-Loc Gutbuster of Hammerhall (Dwarf) Lvl 2/8 F/Cleric
Mince (Goblin) Lvl 10 Ranger
Khelish the Cold lvl-10 Wiz Evoker

kaintheseeker

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
    • Callie's Cornacopia of Characters (and other things)
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 07:07:47 am »
Put me down as interested.  Thinking fighter or cleric.
-Kyrie Ebonblade: Musket Master 5/Grenadier 6
-Cindrana Longpath: Tiefling Adm Wiz 13/PFS Agent 1
-Baroness Roasa Del Noire of Lower Zanim Cleric 11/EoB 2
-Rhea Silverman Tower Spec 11
-Akim the Crafty Lore Warden 3/Trapsmith 4
-Boom Stick McKraken Gun Tank 1/Spellbreaker 6/Shield Mars 3

DecadoStorm

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 01:29:55 am »
Would like to join, probably with a champion

whyzard

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • 4 star gm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2019, 04:11:53 am »
Maybe I'd like to playtest an investigator?
Grog Bacchus    1/2Orc   Brutal Drinker 11/Rage Chemist 3
Wauter Walgherlync    1/2Orc rogue 9
Ithielad Skyscribe   Elf Wizard11
Xu Fei   Aasimar   cleric 11
Kaimi Envoy 6
Imperator Rex Mystic 4
Black-1482 Technomancer
XiQuy Druid 10
and a 34 more...

Pushr

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2019, 11:13:55 am »
I would love to play.  I'm the definition of a "new player" as I've never played PFS or 2nd edition.  I've only played D&D (and Adventurer's League), but would LOVE the opportunity to play some 2nd edition Pathfinder.

Unfortunately, I'm only available on Tuesdays, so if you choose to have this game on the other days, I won't be able to join.

My first name is David.
I'm totally open to playing any scenario.
I'd like to start at level 1 and would prefer a healing class to begin with, but would be happy with any pregen, since this will be my first time.

Thanks for your consideration!!

whyzard

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • 4 star gm
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2019, 04:34:51 pm »
  @rushr called David, if Tuesday’s are your gametime, then there’s a game shop on Old St.Augustine Rd. May be just the place your looking for. Java Game Haus: Snowcat is running things over there. You’ll get more info if you pm her. And ask to join her Discord channels and warhorn.net .They play PFS2 and SFS there.

I’ve been playing PF1 at Cool Stuff Games on Beach Blvd., Tuesday’s. But our group is closed. But keep posting and someone else might show.
Grog Bacchus    1/2Orc   Brutal Drinker 11/Rage Chemist 3
Wauter Walgherlync    1/2Orc rogue 9
Ithielad Skyscribe   Elf Wizard11
Xu Fei   Aasimar   cleric 11
Kaimi Envoy 6
Imperator Rex Mystic 4
Black-1482 Technomancer
XiQuy Druid 10
and a 34 more...

kaintheseeker

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
    • Callie's Cornacopia of Characters (and other things)
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2019, 11:22:29 am »
We got dates yet?
-Kyrie Ebonblade: Musket Master 5/Grenadier 6
-Cindrana Longpath: Tiefling Adm Wiz 13/PFS Agent 1
-Baroness Roasa Del Noire of Lower Zanim Cleric 11/EoB 2
-Rhea Silverman Tower Spec 11
-Akim the Crafty Lore Warden 3/Trapsmith 4
-Boom Stick McKraken Gun Tank 1/Spellbreaker 6/Shield Mars 3