Author Topic: Oct. 16th Game Knight  (Read 144 times)

Barick74

• Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • SSDD
    • View Profile
Oct. 16th Game Knight
« on: September 13, 2019, 11:39:57 am »
Attention Players...                                                                              Attention Players....It is encouraged to sign up for a table as those that do will get priority over those that are walk-ins.
We will try and get everyone seated, but there are occasions that seating will be limited and those that sign up will get seated first.

New Players:

We will have Pregens on hand and PFS numbers. The Pregens we have are 1st, 4th and 7th. If you would like to make a character come game day please come in an hour early. OR If you are feeling froggy please visit Paizo.com and download the Players Guide to Society. It is a free download. It has all the info you need to make a character. Or you can contact one of your friendly local Venture Officiers and we will be happy to help you. Whether it be at another game day, an event before this one or via email/phone call. If you decide you would want to play a pregen just to get a feel for things thats alright! You will get a chronicle sheet that you can apply to a new character. So you will credit for playing!! If you decide that you would like to play in higher level game just choose a pregen that can play in the tier or sub-tier like the 4th or 7th. You will get credit as mentioned before the only difference being that you will not get credit til the character you create hits the level you got credit for playing at!! If you have any more questions feel free to contact us or talk with your Store's Liaison Officer!!

Signing Up:

When you ask to sign up for a spot we would like some info. We need your First name and which scenairo you would like to play. Also Class and character level If you are unsure of the exact character lvl you maybe by the time Game Day rolls around that s okay. Plus if you have multiple characters of that lvl that's understandable. IF, you lvl out before hand let us know so we can get you into another scenario.

*** Please remember to bring your reference materials.(Chronicle Sheets, ANY book you are using a race, feat, spell, even magic item from) If you do not have it on hand, then your character and/or item, spell, etc.  is not legal for play. The exception to this is the Pregens. You will be offered a pregen instead so you can still play and get credit for what you signed up for ***

Event Code: 2693073

Evening Slots 6pm – 10pm

Table #1
#6–19: Test of Tar Kuata Yier 3-7
The Iroran monastery of Tar Kuata nestled in Osirion’s Barrier Wall Mountains is famous both for its extensive history and its curious order of dwarven monks known as the Ouat. When the Society uncovers a dusty field report that identifies Tar Kuata as the home of a strange, otherworldly relic, Pathfinders set off to recover it. However the Ouat are strict judges of perfection, and the PCs must prove their worth if they are to win the monks’ trust and treasure.
Content in “Test of Tar Kuata” contributes directly to the Year of the Sky Key metaplot as well as the ongoing storyline of the Scarab Sages faction.
Written by Pedro Coelho.

GM: BardZach
1. Tom
2. Billy
3. Bryson
4. Brett

Table #2
Season #7-07
Trouble in Tamran, a Pathfinder Society scenario written by Benjamin Bruck for tier 1-5.

Less than a decade ago, the Pathfinder Society established a lodge in Nirmathas, an act that infuriated the nation's expansionist rival Molthune. The latter outlawed the Society soon after, and ever since Pathfinders have relied on smugglers like the Varisian entrepreneur Guaril Karela to slip supplies past the Molthuni blockade for both the lodge and the Society's war-torn neighbors. Something has intercepted those shipments. Can the PCs uncover the culprit and save the Society's reputation in Nirmathas?

Content in "Trouble in Tamran" also ties into a special metaplot element from Pathfinder Society Special #6–98: Serpents Rise. Players who have completed that special event are encouraged to bring its Chronicle sheet when playing this adventure.

GM: Duo
1. Ravenne
2. Karl
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 04:33:01 pm by Barick74 »
Kyras Meirdrarel-HE Summoner 13
Zaos Folred-Halfling Rogue 6 (C)
Venrick Orsendale-Dwarf Qinggong Zen Archer 6
Drogheda Deadshot-HO Fighter 7 (C)
Barton Shadoweye-Human Unchained Rogue 7
Kade Surion-Human Druid 4 (C)
Pristis The Pyro- Sorcerer 1 (C)
Zarian Klex-Tiefling Alchemist 12

H2OWhitewolf

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • 3 Star Woot!
    • View Profile
Re: Oct. 16th Game Knight
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 11:20:13 pm »
Fear not Pathfinders. I seen that we do not have a low table for tomorrow so I will do my best to prep tonight and run one tomorrow.

Season #7-07
Trouble in Tamran, a Pathfinder Society scenario written by Benjamin Bruck for tier 1-5.

Less than a decade ago, the Pathfinder Society established a lodge in Nirmathas, an act that infuriated the nation's expansionist rival Molthune. The latter outlawed the Society soon after, and ever since Pathfinders have relied on smugglers like the Varisian entrepreneur Guaril Karela to slip supplies past the Molthuni blockade for both the lodge and the Society's war-torn neighbors. Something has intercepted those shipments. Can the PCs uncover the culprit and save the Society's reputation in Nirmathas?

Content in "Trouble in Tamran" also ties into a special metaplot element from Pathfinder Society Special #6–98: Serpents Rise. Players who have completed that special event are encouraged to bring its Chronicle sheet when playing this adventure.
In the Darkest Hour
When the demons come
Call on me brother
And we will
Fight Them Together

Cendle

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 08:04:25 am »
Thomas For #6–19: Test of Tar Kuata Tier 3-7. I want to play my 3rd level Monk.

Zoolot

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • You must construct additional pylons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 09:17:56 am »
I will be there to play at either table, from the sign ups it’ll be pretty quiet.
Shiyari - Unchained Summoner 9/ Atalzis - Unchained Eidolon 9
Valisi - Mysterious Stranger Gunslinger 8/ Juggler Bard 2
Noemi - Arcanist 5
Stentellar Erqen - Desnen Warpriest 1
Glipdip Slapri - Hunter 1
Evani Tavann - Envoy 1
"Click"

H2OWhitewolf

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • 3 Star Woot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 11:38:37 am »
Well if mine does not make I can play a low 3-5 character on Zach's table. I am just trying to help if anyone wanted to do tier 1-5.
In the Darkest Hour
When the demons come
Call on me brother
And we will
Fight Them Together

BardZach

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • A living Bard is among you to provide support!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 12:47:10 pm »
Bardzach appreciates that :)
Zenny--Zen archer 6
BardZach--Support Bard 7
Angelina First Aid--Cleric 6
Cloaked Shadowy Figure--Blood Rgr 3
BardZach Sword Dancer--Blood Rgr 1/  Skald 0
Jörn--Blood Rgr 0/ Dervish of Dawn 1.

BardZach

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • A living Bard is among you to provide support!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2019, 12:57:27 pm »
Ravenne will be joining me today :)
She finally feels well enough woo!
Zenny--Zen archer 6
BardZach--Support Bard 7
Angelina First Aid--Cleric 6
Cloaked Shadowy Figure--Blood Rgr 3
BardZach Sword Dancer--Blood Rgr 1/  Skald 0
Jörn--Blood Rgr 0/ Dervish of Dawn 1.

Barick74