Author Topic: April 18th Game Night  (Read 147 times)

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
April 18th Game Night
« on: April 10, 2018, 05:49:43 pm »
Announcements:

Table one is closed.

New Players:

We will have Pregens on hand and PFS numbers. The Pregens we have are 1st, 4th and 7th. If you would like to make a character come game day please come in an hour early. OR If you are feeling froggy please visit Paizo.com and download the Players Guide to Society. It is a free download. It has all the info you need to make a character. Or you can contact one of your friendly local Venture Officiers and we will be happy to help you. Whether it be at another game day, an event before this one or via email/phone call. If you decide you would want to play a pregen just to get a feel for things thats alright! You will get a chronicle sheet that you can apply to a new character. So you will credit for playing!! If you decide that you would like to play in higher level game just choose a pregen that can play in the tier or sub-tier like the 4th or 7th. You will get credit as mentioned before the only difference being that you will not get credit til the character you create hits the level you got credit for playing at!! If you have any more questions feel free to contact us or talk with your Store's Liaison Officer!!

Signing Up:

When you ask to sign up for a spot we would like some info. We need your First name and which scenairo you would like to play. Also Class and character level If you are unsure of the exact character lvl you maybe by the time Game Day rolls around that s okay. Plus if you have multiple characters of that lvl that's understandable. IF, you lvl out before hand let us know so we can get you into another scenario

*** Please remember to bring your reference materials.(Chronicle Sheets, ANY book you are using a race, feat, spell, even magic item from) If you do not have it on hand, then your character and/or item, spell, etc.  is not legal for play. The exception to this is the Pregens. You will be offered a pregen instead so you can still play and get credit for what you signed up for ***

INFO ON CORE:

We will be offering some CORE Play Scenarios. For anyone interested in running or playing LOOK for a bolded CORE next to the table number!! If you are wondering what CORE is I shall explain. It is the SAME Scenarios as the regular campaign. However, the characters are CORE RULEBOOK only. (No Kitsune, Nagaji, or even Vishkanya  from a boon Just CORE races) Plus note that spells and feats earned from boons or character archtypes from chronicle boons can be used (IF) you earned them while Running/Playing CORE. You can jump from CORE to regular campaign at any time, but you cannot play the same scenario. Once played that's it. (SO no playing Among the Living at 2nd level CORE and then jumping campaigns and playing it at 7th level) Also note that you cannot jump from the Regular campaign to CORE and you can never dip back and forth. Once you jump that's it. GMS get credit for running a CORE game and from regular. Please note this on your chronicle sheet so you can keep track. Many GMs mark their sheets if its GM credit so this is a good habit to get into. Please check out the Paizo Board if you have more questions as this was just a small highlight of CORE.  See you across the screen!!

EVENT #156745     

Evening Slot: 6:30pm - 10:30pm

Table 1

Starfinder AP:Dead Suns Book 1-Incident at Absalom Station  Tier:1-2

A Ship Without a Crew

When a brutal gang war breaks out on a docking bay in Absalom Station, the player characters are recruited by the Starfinder Society to investigate the unexpected bloodshed. Delving into the stationís seedy Spike neighborhoods, the heroes confront the gangs and discover that both were paid to start the riot and that the true conflict is between two rival mining companies battling over a new arrival in orbit around the station: a mysteriously deserted ship and the strange asteroid it recovered from the Drift. To head off further violence, the heroes are asked to investigate the ship and discover what happened to its crew, as well as the nature of the asteroid it tows. But what the players find there will set in motion events that could threaten the entirety of the Pact Worlds and change the face of the galaxy forever...

GM: Max     

1) Maria lvl-2.    Technomancer
2) Eden lvl-2    Soldier dwarf hit&drum
3) J.A. lvl-2    Operative
4) Andrew Lvl-2

« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 06:07:01 pm by J.A. »
"How do I know she's Evil? Simple. She's wearing Black Leather, holding a Whip and interested in me. She's Evil."

Corax'thyn (elf) Lvl 13 Rogue "Fears no Dragon"
For-Loc Gutbuster of Hammerhall (Dwarf) Lvl 2/8 F/Cleric
Mince (Goblin) Lvl 10 Ranger
Khelish the Cold lvl-10 Wiz Evoker

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
Re: April 18th Game Night
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 05:51:57 pm »
Updated!! Please post below if you are still going 😀
"How do I know she's Evil? Simple. She's wearing Black Leather, holding a Whip and interested in me. She's Evil."

Melethiel

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 11:38:16 pm »
Melethiel Umbriel - Elf Rogue
Barbie kluH - Human Barbarian
Lucifera - .5 Elf Sorceress
Drachenheil Brav - .5 Orc Fighter CORE
Valianta Resoluta - Human Paladin
Morellaina Fluxx - Naiad Bard
Lupus-TAU1101101 - Android Op
Shiva Grievous - Kasatha Soldier
Chkhikvi von Chkhorot's'kh'u - Shirren Techmcr

Maximum12567

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 10:49:07 pm »
If there's room for a level one Hunter and his Dimorph I'd like to play. Have my own Mini's and all the PDF's that I would need.
- Tyler
Toast 'em Toasty

Maximum12567

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 09:45:43 am »
Ironically if it helps fit the theme the model I'm using for the Dimorph is of a Tyranid Gargoyle
Toast 'em Toasty

Tolaam

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 02:46:15 pm »
If there's room for a level one Hunter and his Dimorph I'd like to play. Have my own Mini's and all the PDF's that I would need.
- Tyler
Not to discourage you in any way, but this is a Starfinder campaign, a sci-fi version of Pathfinder . However, you are always welcome to join a Pathfinder Society game on Tuesday at Cool Stuff Games
Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 03:05:18 pm by Tolaam »

Maximum12567

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 10:04:40 am »
So does that mean Iíd have to have separate PDFís to run Starfinder? Or would I have to make a separate character sheet or something. Iím currently working Tuesday yet had the Wednesday free so I thought itíd be a good time to play

Edit: Got a chance to do some looking up, Iíll get the materials I need but I wonít be able to get through them in time for this game, thank you though! Hopefully I can join next game
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 11:00:14 am by Maximum12567 »
Toast 'em Toasty

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 06:11:36 pm »
Table 1 is closed. Sorry for not posting it early. That is my fault. The fifth spot was for James E. When he moved and I removed him from the table I did not knock the fifth seat out completely, just the name. We still have PFS and SFS happening at Cool Stuff, Emerald Dragon and Java throughout the week and also 1 Saturday out of the month a Game Day at one of the gaming stores here in JAX.

Sorry for leading people on.

-J.A.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 06:19:39 pm by J.A. »