Author Topic: Starfinder GMs Wanted  (Read 51 times)

Snowcat

• Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
Starfinder GMs Wanted
« on: April 10, 2018, 02:38:21 am »
Java is looking for GMs willing to run games for weekly, recurring events. Since Starfinder is the most in-demand at our store, as well as being a product line that we stock on our shelves, we want to start with that. If people want to see more Pathfinder Society we offer the following support for all RPG organized play events, in addition to the Paizo Retail Incentive Program:

• Organized play GMs get $2 in store credit for every player at their table. If there are multiple tables, each participating player adds $2 to the pool and we distribute the credit evenly to all of the event's GMs.
  • All participating players and GMs get 15% off on RPG products the day that they play a game.
  • GMs do not pay table fees. Players still pay $3, but the table fees are counted towards incentive rewards. Logically, a table of four players would automatically qualify for the first tier of rewards.

Keep in mind that we may not be stocking Pathfinder products until PF2 drops, depending on how difficult it would be to get the pocket editions from our distributors. We also have a large D&D AL crowd, and there might not be a large intersection of players between D&D and Pathfinder, as opposed to intersection between D&D and Starfinder. I'm not saying that Java doesn't welcome PF, but there may need to be a bigger reliance on veteran PFS players coming to Java rather than new players if we want to fire off regular PFS events. Nevertheless, the days listed below are the days that Java would be MOST able to support 5-hour RPG events. If you're interested in GMing at Java, please reply below with what day and time would work best for you. If you'd like to be a player at our store events, please do the same so we can figure out what days work best for everyone. The recurring events would be set up as such on Paizo's website, but one-offs and spontaneous meet-ups would receive the same benefits listed above.

Mondays: 11am-10pm
Tuesdays: 11am-10pm (Tuesdays are also $2 table fees)
Wednesdays: 11am-6pm (TCG and D&D night)
Thursdays: 11am-6pm (also TCG night)
Fridays: 11am-6pm (TCG night but Pokemon flavored and Magic-ally delicious regretful)
Saturdays: 11am-9pm (unofficially a D&D day, but they meet between 11am-4pm and there are no other events that use the game-side tables) (though keep in mind that big TCG events might happen on occasion and we may need to cancel RPG events on those days)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Most of you know by now, but I'm working at Java as game-side staff. Five days a week, closing shift. We keep a few supplies handy for general use, like a Chessex mega-mat and markers, pre-gens, Starfinder CRB pawns, and character sheets. I also keep my core rulebook at the store, which is handy in case of early-arrival character creation. Let me know if you need anything ahead of time and we'll work on getting it for you.

[Anna G.]
Alistair Mayes (Archaeologist Bard 6) "It belongs in a museum!"
Mozzi Brighthood (Ratfolk Psychic 3)
Mimir Arkwright (Technomancer 1)
Peregrine Beta (Operative 1)
Mimzy Brighthood (Mystic 1)

Melethiel

Re: Starfinder GMs Wanted
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 11:42:38 pm »
Well hello again :) I could possibly do occasional Mondays and Saturdays
Melethiel Umbriel - Elf Rogue
Barbie kluH - Human Barbarian