Author Topic: Apr.17th Game Night  (Read 102 times)

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
Apr.17th Game Night
« on: April 02, 2018, 03:15:51 am »
Announcements:

New Players:

We will have Pregens on hand and PFS numbers. The Pregens we have are 1st, 4th and 7th. If you would like to make a character come game day please come in an hour early. OR If you are feeling froggy please visit Paizo.com and download the Players Guide to Society. It is a free download. It has all the info you need to make a character. Or you can contact one of your friendly local Venture Officiers and we will be happy to help you. Whether it be at another game day, an event before this one or via email/phone call. If you decide you would want to play a pregen just to get a feel for things thats alright! You will get a chronicle sheet that you can apply to a new character. So you will credit for playing!! If you decide that you would like to play in higher level game just choose a pregen that can play in the tier or sub-tier like the 4th or 7th. You will get credit as mentioned before the only difference being that you will not get credit til the character you create hits the level you got credit for playing at!! If you have any more questions feel free to contact us or talk with your Store's Liaison Officer!!

Signing Up:

When you ask to sign up for a spot we would like some info. We need your First name and which scenairo you would like to play. Also Class and character level If you are unsure of the exact character lvl you maybe by the time Game Day rolls around that s okay. Plus if you have multiple characters of that lvl that's understandable. IF, you lvl out before hand let us know so we can get you into another scenario

*** Please remember to bring your reference materials.(Chronicle Sheets, ANY book you are using a race, feat, spell, even magic item from) If you do not have it on hand, then your character and/or item, spell, etc.  is not legal for play. The exception to this is the Pregens. You will be offered a pregen instead so you can still play and get credit for what you signed up for ***

INFO ON CORE:

We will be offering some CORE Play Scenarios. For anyone interested in running or playing LOOK for a bolded CORE next to the table number!! If you are wondering what CORE is I shall explain. It is the SAME Scenarios as the regular campaign. However, the characters are CORE RULEBOOK only. (No Kitsune, Nagaji, or even Vishkanya  from a boon Just CORE races) Plus note that spells and feats earned from boons or character archtypes from chronicle boons can be used (IF) you earned them while Running/Playing CORE. You can jump from CORE to regular campaign at any time, but you cannot play the same scenario. Once played that's it. (SO no playing Among the Living at 2nd level CORE and then jumping campaigns and playing it at 7th level) Also note that you cannot jump from the Regular campaign to CORE and you can never dip back and forth. Once you jump that's it. GMS get credit for running a CORE game and from regular. Please note this on your chronicle sheet so you can keep track. Many GMs mark their sheets if its GM credit so this is a good habit to get into. Please check out the Paizo Board if you have more questions as this was just a small highlight of CORE.  See you across the screen!!

EVENT #102450

Evening Slot: 6pm - 11pm

Table 1

Oath of the Overwatched  #9-17  Tier:5-9

Deep beneath the Blakros Museum lies a copper gate that no key could open—at least, not from the outside. To the horror of museum curator Nigel Aldain, the gate has begun to writhe and buckle. Whatever lurks beyond it will not remain contained for much longer. Aldain sent an urgent request for aid to Zarta Dralneen, leader of the Dark Archive faction. Dralneen quickly realized that protection would require a divided approach, with some remaining behind to guard Absalom from what pours out and others charging in to deal with the source. With the support of Aldain, Dralneen, and Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin on guard behind them, the PCs rush beyond the twisted portal. Within, they uncover the true reason why the ancient mage Ralzeros made the place beyond the gate so hard to reach.

Contents in Oath of the Overwatched also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Dark Archive faction.

Written by Isabelle Lee.

GM: J.A.     

1) Andrew G lvl-??
2) Max lvl-8 Ranger
3) Josh lvl-7 Psychic
4) Kelly lvl-??
5)
6)

Table 2

Gallows of Madness (module) Tier:1-3

The Abyss Approaches!

Something wicked—and monstrous—stirs around the rugged Isgeri town of Saringallow, where the hated legacy of noble Chelish diabolists runs deep. With the recent disappearance of several apprentices, the nearby menace of particularly grotesque goblins, and the unsettling rumors about the old Sarini Estate, Mayor Sandra Trinelli knows that she needs help, and she needs it fast! The heroes must confront one of these crises, or all three, if they hope to stem the tide of darkness that looms. Before too long, the heroes discover that villains with ties to the Abyss have set their sights on Saringallow, and won't rest until the settlement and all its innocent inhabitants fall victim to their madness-inducing predations!

SANCTIONED CONTENT-Gallows of Madness is broken up into three smaller adventures, or “chapters”, that are connected to the same storyline. The chapters of Gallows of Madness can be played as stand-alone adventures or combined in any order, although the story works best if they are played in the order in which they are presented. Each chapter of Gallows of Madness is considered sanctioned content. Normally, Tier 1–3 adventures can only be played once. Gallows of Madness is a special exception to the standard replay rules—each chapter can be replayed an unlimited number of times with a 1st-level character for credit. Each chapter can also be played with a 2nd-level or 3rd-level character once for credit in each of Core and Standard Campaign play. GMs receive another Chronicle sheet each time they run a chapter of Gallows of Madness, but can only apply each chapter’s Chronicle sheet to one 2ndlevel or 3rd-level character in the Core Campaign and one in the Standard Campaign. When running Gallows of Madness, calculate your group’s APL. If their APL is 2 or greater, apply the scaling adjustments for 2nd-level characters found at the end of each chapter. If you play all three parts their is a 4th bonus chronicle sheet. Remember GMs get credit as well like normal.

(I can bring the Module to Cool Stuff and drop it off and also bring chronicle sheets. Aim at only running 1 section at a time)

GM:         

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 04:34:32 am by J.A. »
"How do I know she's Evil? Simple. She's wearing Black Leather, holding a Whip and interested in me. She's Evil."

Corax'thyn (elf) Lvl 13 Rogue "Fears no Dragon"
For-Loc Gutbuster of Hammerhall (Dwarf) Lvl 2/8 F/Cleric
Mince (Goblin) Lvl 10 Ranger
Khelish the Cold lvl-10 Wiz Evoker

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
Re: Apr.17th Game Night
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 04:05:20 am »
Updated!!

I will run Table 1   :D
"How do I know she's Evil? Simple. She's wearing Black Leather, holding a Whip and interested in me. She's Evil."

kaintheseeker

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
    • Callie's Cornacopia of Characters (and other things)
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 12:14:10 pm »
Put me on table 1 pls
-Kyrie Ebonblade: Musket Master 5/Grenadier 6
-Cindrana Longpath: Tiefling Adm Wiz 13/PFS Agent 1
-Baroness Roasa Del Noire of Lower Zanim Cleric 11/EoB 2
-Rhea Silverman Tower Spec 11
-Akim the Crafty Lore Warden 3/Trapsmith 4
-Boom Stick McKraken Gun Tank 1/Spellbreaker 6/Shield Mars 3

Tolaam

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 07:02:34 pm »
Max for table 1 please, lvl8 Ranger. Thank you.

whyzard

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • 4 star gm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 11:58:56 am »
Put me on table 1 most likely with my 8th level Harrowed Summoner, Griselda Sarducci.
Grog Bacchus    1/2Orc   Brutal Drinker 11/Rage Chemist 2
Wauter Walgherlync    1/2Orc rogue 9
Ithielad Skyscribe   Elf Wizard10
Xu Fei   Aasimar   cleric 11
Hsiri Komodo Paladin 5
Alistair Sorceror 3
Dophaz Oracle 2
XiQuy Druid 8
and a 23 more...

Swordteach

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2018, 11:59:22 pm »
Table 1 please, not sure which char yet
Willaxyn (Gnome) - 7 Draconic Sorcerer
Rajsaphix 4/5 Nagaji Bloodrager/Sword-Saint
Enigo Minituya - 5/4/2 Mouser/MoMS/Spiritualist
Mirka - 3/3 Or/itch "Gypsy"
Koldir - 3 Bloodrager/Sorc CORE
Xandon - 5 Thassilonian Greed Mage
Qaraja al-Magrabi 1 1/2orc Illusion Wizard CORE

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2018, 05:00:15 pm »
So I may not make it this evening to run. I would either ask someone have a back-up 5-9 to run if I cannot run or I can step aside and let someone else run this particular scenario if they want to. I won’t really know anything until the late evening before or that afternoon. Sorry gals and guys for this last moment bugaboo

EloquentFirefly

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 02:21:10 pm »
Hi there, could you put me up for Oath of the Overwatched with my level 7 Psychic?  Thanks. 

Josh
Tzalin Enviri - 5th level Inspired Blade/Sleuth
Belladonna O'Shaughnessy - 1st level Elemental Master
Name TBD - 2nd level Something
Elliot Porter - 1st level Sacred Shield
Cora Eventide - 7th level Psychic

EloquentFirefly

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2018, 04:18:32 am »
Sorry, I didn't actually read through all the posts before I posted that I wanted to sign up.  I'm sad to hear that you may not be able to run.  I hope everything works out and that we get to play together! :)

Cheers,
Josh
Tzalin Enviri - 5th level Inspired Blade/Sleuth
Belladonna O'Shaughnessy - 1st level Elemental Master
Name TBD - 2nd level Something
Elliot Porter - 1st level Sacred Shield
Cora Eventide - 7th level Psychic

whyzard

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • 4 star gm
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2018, 05:16:20 pm »
I got this! Oath of the Overwatch will play on! Just not with my Summoner because I am the judge!
Grog Bacchus    1/2Orc   Brutal Drinker 11/Rage Chemist 2
Wauter Walgherlync    1/2Orc rogue 9
Ithielad Skyscribe   Elf Wizard10
Xu Fei   Aasimar   cleric 11
Hsiri Komodo Paladin 5
Alistair Sorceror 3
Dophaz Oracle 2
XiQuy Druid 8
and a 23 more...

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 04:36:07 am »
Updated!!

Kiwi Chris

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2018, 10:39:15 am »
Hi Guys
Table 1 please.
Lv 6 Swastigator (Investigator 5/Swashbuckler 1) skillmonkey / trapspotter

Swordteach

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2018, 12:10:18 pm »
Please add my son, Kaelan with a lvl 8 rogue to table 1...
Willaxyn (Gnome) - 7 Draconic Sorcerer
Rajsaphix 4/5 Nagaji Bloodrager/Sword-Saint
Enigo Minituya - 5/4/2 Mouser/MoMS/Spiritualist
Mirka - 3/3 Or/itch "Gypsy"
Koldir - 3 Bloodrager/Sorc CORE
Xandon - 5 Thassilonian Greed Mage
Qaraja al-Magrabi 1 1/2orc Illusion Wizard CORE