Author Topic: Dec.12th Game Knights  (Read 198 times)

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
Dec.12th Game Knights
« on: November 05, 2017, 01:44:17 AM »
Announcements:

Table 2 we will be finishing scenario #9-07 and doing a low level scenario for the remainder of the evening.

We need a GM for Table 1 its a Tier:3-7 and I can leave a copy of the scenario at Cool Stuff for whoever would like to run it. We have three sign ups for table 1 currently.

New Players:

We will have Pregens on hand and PFS numbers. The Pregens we have are 1st, 4th and 7th. If you would like to make a character come game day please come in an hour early. OR If you are feeling froggy please visit Paizo.com and download the Players Guide to Society. It is a free download. It has all the info you need to make a character. Or you can contact one of your friendly local Venture Officiers and we will be happy to help you. Whether it be at another game day, an event before this one or via email/phone call. If you decide you would want to play a pregen just to get a feel for things thats alright! You will get a chronicle sheet that you can apply to a new character. So you will credit for playing!! If you decide that you would like to play in higher level game just choose a pregen that can play in the tier or sub-tier like the 4th or 7th. You will get credit as mentioned before the only difference being that you will not get credit til the character you create hits the level you got credit for playing at!! If you have any more questions feel free to contact us or talk with your Store's Liaison Officer!!

Signing Up:

When you ask to sign up for a spot we would like some info. We need your First name and which scenairo you would like to play. Also Class and character level If you are unsure of the exact character lvl you maybe by the time Game Day rolls around that s okay. Plus if you have multiple characters of that lvl that's understandable. IF, you lvl out before hand let us know so we can get you into another scenario

*** Please remember to bring your reference materials.(Chronicle Sheets, ANY book you are using a race, feat, spell, even magic item from) If you do not have it on hand, then your character and/or item, spell, etc.  is not legal for play. The exception to this is the Pregens. You will be offered a pregen instead so you can still play and get credit for what you signed up for ***

INFO ON CORE:

We will be offering some CORE Play Scenarios. For anyone interested in running or playing LOOK for a bolded CORE next to the table number!! If you are wondering what CORE is I shall explain. It is the SAME Scenarios as the regular campaign. However, the characters are CORE RULEBOOK only. (No Kitsune, Nagaji, or even Vishkanya  from a boon Just CORE races) Plus note that spells and feats earned from boons or character archtypes from chronicle boons can be used (IF) you earned them while Running/Playing CORE. You can jump from CORE to regular campaign at any time, but you cannot play the same scenario. Once played that's it. (SO no playing Among the Living at 2nd level CORE and then jumping campaigns and playing it at 7th level) Also note that you cannot jump from the Regular campaign to CORE and you can never dip back and forth. Once you jump that's it. GMS get credit for running a CORE game and from regular. Please note this on your chronicle sheet so you can keep track. Many GMs mark their sheets if its GM credit so this is a good habit to get into. Please check out the Paizo Board if you have more questions as this was just a small highlight of CORE.  See you across the screen!!

EVENT #158202

Evening Slot: 6pm - 11pm

Table 1

Beyond the Halflight Path  #9-09  Tier:3-7

The sprawling maze of caverns and tunnels beneath the hilltop city of Kaer Maga are home to a host of dangers and mysteries. A dedicated group of guards called the Duskwardens is responsible for protecting Kaer Magans and visitors alike from everything that lurks below. Despite the Duskwardens' best efforts, the influence of one of the vaults has been spreading on to the streets of Kaer Maga. It falls to a group Pathfinder Society agents to navigate the factions of Kaer Maga to access and strike at the heart of the lurking threat.

Beyond the Halflight Path is an evergreen, replayable scenario designed to provide a flexible adventure that confronts the PCs with a variety of threats more common to higher-level characters. The scenario has nine different possible villains, as well as myriad other options for the GM to customize the dangers that the PCs face.

Written by Brian Duckwitz.

GM:       

1) Josh lvl-5 Psychic
2) Mike E lvl-??
3) Chris pregen
4) Kelly lvl-??
5)
6)

Table 2

Salvation of the Sages  #9-07  Tier: 7-11

For millennia an order of scholars known as the Jeweled Sages catalogued the wisdom and lore of northern Garund's greatest minds within crystalline artifacts. Though these sage jewels have recently resurfaced, so too has the new generation of sages learned that something else dwells within besides ancient memories. The entire order gathers where the Jeweled Sages truly began in order to confront their hidden past, purge an ancient evil that has haunted them for ages, and define the future of the Scarab Sages faction.

Contents in Salvation of the Sages also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Scarab Sages faction.

Written by Matt Duval.

GM: J.A.     

1) John lvl-10 Gunslinger
2) James E lvl-??
3) Rob lvl-??
4) David lvl-??
5) Brandon lvl-10 Pistolero
6) Andrew G lvl-??

« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 05:06:51 AM by J.A. »
"How do I know she's Evil? Simple. She's wearing Black Leather, holding a Whip and interested in me. She's Evil."

Corax'thyn (elf) Lvl 13 Rogue "Fears no Dragon"
For-Loc Gutbuster of Hammerhall (Dwarf) Lvl 2/8 F/Cleric
Mince (Goblin) Lvl 10 Ranger
Khelish the Cold lvl-10 Wiz Evoker

EloquentFirefly

Re: Dec.12th Game Knights
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 03:25:44 PM »
Table 1 with my level 5 psychic please.

Cheers,
Josh
Tzalin Enviri - 5th level Inspired Blade/Sleuth
Belladonna O'Shaughnessy - 1st level Elemental Master
Ryoko Sasaki - 2nd level Scaled Fist
Elliot Porter - 1st level Sacred Shield
Cora Eventide - 5th level Psychic

Johnthegreek

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 04:26:56 PM »
Table 1 pls.
Yeager Hellstorm, level 10 Musket Master
Sir Tiberius, level 6 Abadaran Tax Collector
Lady Kyarii, level 5 Weaponized Kawaii
Ommadon, level 2 Sorcerer
Raijin, level 2 Sky Druid

Baronjett

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 10:28:50 AM »
Itís my Birthday! Play table 1

DecadoStorm

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 12:28:06 PM »
Table 1 plz

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 02:23:11 AM »
UPDATED!!

We will be finishing Salvation of Sages this night. Then we will run an ever green for that table as well.

We need a GM for Table 1!!  Anybody looking to get their feet wet? I have the flip maps needed to run this as well as a copy of the scenario I can lend. I can drop it off at Cool Stuff Friday the 8th.
"How do I know she's Evil? Simple. She's wearing Black Leather, holding a Whip and interested in me. She's Evil."

whyzard

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • 4 star gm
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 08:20:30 AM »
I'll run table one. And I'll bring in d4-1 walk-ins.
Grog Bacchus    1/2Orc   Brutal Drinker 11/Rage Chemist 2
Wauter Walgherlync    1/2Orc rogue 9
Ithielad Skyscribe   Elf Wizard10
Xu Fei   Aasimar   cleric 11
Hsiri Komodo Paladin 5
Alistair Sorceror 3
Dophaz Oracle 2
XiQuy Druid 8
and a 23 more...

Kiwi Chris

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 03:50:37 PM »
Can you put me down for table one. I will have to play a pregen as my non core characters are only lv 1 or 2

Kiwi Chris

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2017, 10:50:46 PM »
Can you put me down for table one. I will have to play a pregen as my non core characters are only lv 1 or 2

As it is Teir 3-7 can I choose a lv7 pregen or do I have to play lv4?
Thanks!

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 05:04:26 AM »
You can play either 😀 I would go with lvl-7. We should have laminated copies of all pregens now at the store. Wet erase markers as well.

Kiwi Chris

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 11:51:19 AM »
Great! I have the pregens in Herolab. I will go with either the Paladin or the Swashbuckler at LV 7

Swordteach

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2017, 07:32:01 AM »
Put me down for table 1, but if table 2 comes open I will gladly switch.
Willaxyn (Gnome) - 7 Draconic Sorcerer
Rajsaphix 4/5 Nagaji Bloodrager/Sword-Saint
Enigo Minituya - 5/4/2 Mouser/MoMS/Spiritualist
Mirka - 3/3 Or/itch "Gypsy"
Koldir - 3 Bloodrager/Sorc CORE
Xandon - 5 Thassilonian Greed Mage
Qaraja al-Magrabi 1 1/2orc Illusion Wizard CORE

whyzard

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • 4 star gm
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2017, 10:48:22 PM »
Sorry, unexpected delays at work mean I have to drop out.
Grog Bacchus    1/2Orc   Brutal Drinker 11/Rage Chemist 2
Wauter Walgherlync    1/2Orc rogue 9
Ithielad Skyscribe   Elf Wizard10
Xu Fei   Aasimar   cleric 11
Hsiri Komodo Paladin 5
Alistair Sorceror 3
Dophaz Oracle 2
XiQuy Druid 8
and a 23 more...

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2017, 05:08:47 AM »
UPDATED!!!

DecadoStorm

« Reply #14 on: Today at 01:25:14 PM »
I can run table one as I wasn't there for the first part of table 2