Author Topic: Oct.24th Game Knights  (Read 157 times)

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
Oct.24th Game Knights
« on: September 18, 2017, 02:41:16 PM »
Announcements:

New Players:

We will have Pregens on hand and PFS numbers. The Pregens we have are 1st, 4th and 7th. If you would like to make a character come game day please come in an hour early. OR If you are feeling froggy please visit Paizo.com and download the Players Guide to Society. It is a free download. It has all the info you need to make a character. Or you can contact one of your friendly local Venture Officiers and we will be happy to help you. Whether it be at another game day, an event before this one or via email/phone call. If you decide you would want to play a pregen just to get a feel for things thats alright! You will get a chronicle sheet that you can apply to a new character. So you will credit for playing!! If you decide that you would like to play in higher level game just choose a pregen that can play in the tier or sub-tier like the 4th or 7th. You will get credit as mentioned before the only difference being that you will not get credit til the character you create hits the level you got credit for playing at!! If you have any more questions feel free to contact us or talk with your Store's Liaison Officer!!

Signing Up:

When you ask to sign up for a spot we would like some info. We need your First name and which scenairo you would like to play. Also Class and character level If you are unsure of the exact character lvl you maybe by the time Game Day rolls around that s okay. Plus if you have multiple characters of that lvl that's understandable. IF, you lvl out before hand let us know so we can get you into another scenario

*** Please remember to bring your reference materials.(Chronicle Sheets, ANY book you are using a race, feat, spell, even magic item from) If you do not have it on hand, then your character and/or item, spell, etc.  is not legal for play. The exception to this is the Pregens. You will be offered a pregen instead so you can still play and get credit for what you signed up for ***

INFO ON CORE:

We will be offering some CORE Play Scenarios. For anyone interested in running or playing LOOK for a bolded CORE next to the table number!! If you are wondering what CORE is I shall explain. It is the SAME Scenarios as the regular campaign. However, the characters are CORE RULEBOOK only. (No Kitsune, Nagaji, or even Vishkanya  from a boon Just CORE races) Plus note that spells and feats earned from boons or character archtypes from chronicle boons can be used (IF) you earned them while Running/Playing CORE. You can jump from CORE to regular campaign at any time, but you cannot play the same scenario. Once played that's it. (SO no playing Among the Living at 2nd level CORE and then jumping campaigns and playing it at 7th level) Also note that you cannot jump from the Regular campaign to CORE and you can never dip back and forth. Once you jump that's it. GMS get credit for running a CORE game and from regular. Please note this on your chronicle sheet so you can keep track. Many GMs mark their sheets if its GM credit so this is a good habit to get into. Please check out the Paizo Board if you have more questions as this was just a small highlight of CORE.  See you across the screen!!

EVENT ##92365     

Evening Slot: 6pm - 11pm

Table 1

Echoes of the Everwar Part 2: The Watcher of Ages #1-42 Tier:7-11

Hundreds of years ago a once mighty fortress in Cheliax sank into the earth and was forever destroyed. You are sent there to catalog the ruins, known as the Collapsed Halls, and to find the rumored hidden tomb of an Osiriani concubine. After clearing the ruins of hideous beasts, you explore deeper into the ruins than anyone before you and uncover a malevolent intelligence that has watched Golarion for more than 5,000 years. Worse, he knows you're coming.

The Watcher of Ages is part 2 of the Echoes of the Everwar series. Parts 1, 2, and 3 can be played in any order and part 4 must be played last. Look for part 3, Pathfinder Society Scenario #43: Terror at Whistledown, in February 2010.

Written by Greg A. Vaughan

GM: Brandon   

1) James E lvl-??
2) Andrew G lvl-??
3) Daemon138 lvl-10 Sorceress
4) Rob lvl-10 Warpriest
5)
6)

Table 2

Starfinder #1-04 Cries from the Drift Tier:1-4

A missing Starfinder ship's distress signal would have gone unnoticed were it not for a passerby detecting it and selling the information to the Society. The PCs are to travel to the crippled starship, and once aboard, reach the bridge in order to piece together the tragic story of the vessel's lost crew. Only by unraveling the mysteries of the drifting starship can the PCs hope to uncover information critical to the Exo-Guardians future operations.

Content in Cries From the Drift also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Exo-Guardians faction.

Written by Joe Pasini.

GM: Chuck   

1) Maria lvl-2 Operative
2) Max lvl-2 Mechanic
3) Kelly lvl-2 Mystic
4) Mike E lvl-??
5)
6)

Table 3

GM:     

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 01:12:28 AM by J.A. »
"How do I know she's Evil? Simple. She's wearing Black Leather, holding a Whip and interested in me. She's Evil."

Corax'thyn (elf) Lvl 13 Rogue "Fears no Dragon"
For-Loc Gutbuster of Hammerhall (Dwarf) Lvl 2/8 F/Cleric
Mince (Goblin) Lvl 10 Ranger
Khelish the Cold lvl-10 Wiz Evoker

Tolaam

Re: Oct.24th Game Knights
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 10:34:40 AM »
Maria and Max for table 2 please.

Argus

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • Ooodles of Noodles!!! They Yummy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 10:36:22 AM »
Play Table 1
Argus-Human-Lv 13 Kensai
Sitra-Elf-Lv 7 Evoker
Bonk Atonk-Dwarf-Lv 5 Barbarian (Core)
Va'Gule-Dwarf-Lv 6 Armored Archmage
Shrek-1/2 Orc-Lv 6 Monk
Jen Masho-Sylph-Lv 10 Kensai
Eren Yeager-Nagaji-Lv 4 Rageshaper
Ruuji Familon-Wayang-Lv 5 Summoner
Korthone-Dwarf-Lv 1 Warpriest

Swordteach

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 11:18:17 PM »
Table 2 please, lvl 2 Mystic
Willaxyn (Gnome) - 7 Draconic Sorcerer
Rajsaphix 4/5 Nagaji Bloodrager/Sword-Saint
Enigo Minituya - 5/4/2 Mouser/MoMS/Spiritualist
Mirka - 3/3 Or/itch "Gypsy"
Koldir - 3 Bloodrager/Sorc CORE
Xandon - 5 Thassilonian Greed Mage
Qaraja al-Magrabi 1 1/2orc Illusion Wizard CORE

kaintheseeker

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
    • Callie's Cornacopia of Characters (and other things)
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 01:52:06 AM »
Part 3 Of Everwar please and thank you
-Kyrie Ebonblade: Musket Master 5/Grenadier 6
-Cindrana Longpath: Tiefling Adm Wiz 13/PFS Agent 1
-Baroness Roasa Del Noire of Lower Zanim Cleric 11/EoB 2
-Rhea Silverman Tower Spec 11
-Akim the Crafty Lore Warden 3/Trapsmith 4
-Boom Stick McKraken Gun Tank 1/Spellbreaker 6/Shield Mars 3

Fooma

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 06:22:49 PM »
I'll GM Table 2

DecadoStorm

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 03:29:08 PM »
Table 2 plz

Baronjett

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 08:42:19 PM »
Starfinder plz

Daemon138

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2017, 02:47:15 PM »
Table 1 level 10 sorceress
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

DecadoStorm

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2017, 07:39:56 PM »
Switch me table 1 plz lvl10 warpriest/tripmaster

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 01:12:52 AM »
Updated!!
"How do I know she's Evil? Simple. She's wearing Black Leather, holding a Whip and interested in me. She's Evil."

Corax'thyn (elf) Lvl 13 Rogue "Fears no Dragon"
For-Loc Gutbuster of Hammerhall (Dwarf) Lvl 2/8 F/Cleric
Mince (Goblin) Lvl 10 Ranger
Khelish the Cold lvl-10 Wiz Evoker

technarken

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • Bizarre Characters & Broken Physics
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2017, 01:23:33 PM »
Set me down for Starfinder please.
I build characters as weird as possible.  If that is a bother,  I've heard 4th edition is pretty good this time of year.

Swordteach

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2017, 01:39:34 PM »
Ok so I am only Lvl 1 for Starfinder, missed out on a previous table to make lvl 2, but I will be there tonight.
Willaxyn (Gnome) - 7 Draconic Sorcerer
Rajsaphix 4/5 Nagaji Bloodrager/Sword-Saint
Enigo Minituya - 5/4/2 Mouser/MoMS/Spiritualist
Mirka - 3/3 Or/itch "Gypsy"
Koldir - 3 Bloodrager/Sorc CORE
Xandon - 5 Thassilonian Greed Mage
Qaraja al-Magrabi 1 1/2orc Illusion Wizard CORE