Author Topic: Borderlands Game Knights Announcements for July 2017 and beyond!!  (Read 65 times)

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone!

I hope your summertime has been good so far. I have a couple of announcements for PFS and Borderlands concerning the next 3 months: August, September, and October.

First things First: Ire of the Storm Module finished this past Wednesday! As promised a low level Module was ran. (Thank you David!) we intend to run scenarios for the next two months and come November we will revisit doing either a module or an AP. Wednesday nights at Borderlands will be on hiatus until the end of August.

August: Gone Gaming at Gen Con!  For the 3 game nights that occur in August we are going to be taking a break. It's smack dab in the middle of CON season with two big CONs- Gen Con and Dragon Con at the end of the month leading into September.

September:  Sept. 6th will be our first game night back in action. We will resume the Bi-Weekly Schedule. We are gonna have a few 3-7s to choose from. I will post Scenarios come the last week of August.

October:  I am hopeful that certain scenarios and modules will be legal to run for PFS. If so, they will be offered. If not then I plan on offering a Tier:12-15 Scenario, my treat 😈

November: We may offer another Module like Ire of the Storm or an AP. It is unsure at this point. Which will be done. Whatever is offered I am hoping will be done within 2-4 sessions. As there are other scenarios that will be coming out this month that many are going to want a crack at. I will take a poll come the end of October as we should have a good idea what will be happening by then and go from there.

I hope you guys have a good weekend and see you after Gen Con!

- J.A.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 03:54:21 PM by J.A. »
"How do I know she's Evil? Simple. She's wearing Black Leather, holding a Whip and interested in me. She's Evil."

Corax'thyn (elf) Lvl 13 Rogue "Fears no Dragon"
For-Loc Gutbuster of Hammerhall (Dwarf) Lvl 2/8 F/Cleric
Mince (Goblin) Lvl 10 Ranger
Khelish the Cold lvl-10 Wiz Evoker