Author Topic: Eyes of the Ten v 3.0.0  (Read 125 times)

Argus

• Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Ooodles of Noodles!!! They Yummy.
    • View Profile
Eyes of the Ten v 3.0.0
« on: June 14, 2017, 10:01:15 AM »

Eyes of the Ten 

Now this is a wonderful time in a Pathfinders life.  In your life you have bested the goblins, and slayed the dragons.  You have stopped the Aspis Consortium more times then you have fingers. Heck you have even made it out of the Blakros Museum alive, a little damaged; But still alive.  But this is the time that you can look back in you life and reflect on all your wonderful journeys.  Now it is time to hang up your hat, put your sword away, and be happy that you made it out alive. Yes it is that time to say your retired.
     The days have passed while you look out your window.  You get to have the pleasure of watching the new recruits going on their first mission, and wondering if they will make it to retirement.  As you look at these recruits faces you can see the exitment growing.  They have trained with the best, and maybe with you.  But now that is all over, and they can show that all that hard work will pay off.  While they march down the path leaving you behind you start to wonder.  Is this really my life.
     As you set back remembering that young lads face as he marches away with his group. You start wondering if retirement is for you.  Do you really enjoy sitting looking out the window looking at these kids faces.  Then all the Great memories start flooding your mind.  You see yourself fighting those Giants just barely escaping with you life.  The memories of you facing your fears, and battling with you life on the line.  With out you knowing it you reach for you hat, and sword as you stand up proud.  This is not my life that I have imagined for myself.  Then with no more thoughts in you mind you storm out your door ready to face the world once more.

Well anyways you get my point with my horrible writing skills.  It is that time to think to yourself.  Is it really time for me to hang up my adventuring gear, and relax by the window watching the days pass peacefully.  Ya I didn't think so either.  I Argus the Wondering Man of many victories is not ready to hang up my sword just yet.  I earn to prove that my time has not passed, and looking for more brave souls that feel the same way as I.  So if you think you have the spirit then let me here you now! Stand up and show the world your time has not passed, and you are ready to stare evil in its eyes as you spit in its face.

Adventure: Eyes of the Ten
Time: (Unknown)
GM: (Unknown)

Players:
1. Argus (Kensai)
2. David (Investigator)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 02:27:13 PM by Argus »
Argus-Human-Lv 13 Kensai
Sitra-Elf-Lv 7 Evoker
Bonk Atonk-Dwarf-Lv 5 Barbarian (Core)
Va'Gule-Dwarf-Lv 6 Armored Archmage
Shrek-1/2 Orc-Lv 6 Monk
Jen Masho-Sylph-Lv 10 Kensai
Eren Yeager-Nagaji-Lv 4 Rageshaper
Ruuji Familon-Wayang-Lv 5 Summoner
Korthone-Dwarf-Lv 1 Warpriest

technarken

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • Bizarre Characters & Broken Physics
    • View Profile
Re: Eyes of the Ten v 3.0.0
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 12:49:35 PM »
I've got my Tengu Investigator/Evangelist.  I just have to get all my sheets and stuff in order.
I build characters as weird as possible.  If that is a bother,  I've heard 4th edition is pretty good this time of year.

Argus

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 02:26:27 PM »
I've got my Tengu Investigator/Evangelist.  I just have to get all my sheets and stuff in order.

It is an honor to have you join the party in our next Great Journey as we spit into the faces of the ones that think we should retire.
Argus-Human-Lv 13 Kensai
Sitra-Elf-Lv 7 Evoker
Shrek-1/2 Orc-Lv 6 Monk

Argus

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 10:14:10 AM »
Still looking for more brave souls to take the step out of retirement.  I know there are others out there that are not ready to hang up their swords, or books just yet. 

*To be able to play Eyes of the Ten you need to have 33exp, which means you just hit level 12.
Argus-Human-Lv 13 Kensai
Sitra-Elf-Lv 7 Evoker
Shrek-1/2 Orc-Lv 6 Monk