Author Topic: July 22nd Game Day  (Read 98 times)

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
July 22nd Game Day
« on: June 14, 2017, 03:23:14 AM »
Announcements:

New Players:

We will have Pregens on hand and PFS numbers. The Pregens we have are 1st, 4th and 7th. If you would like to make a character come game day please come in an hour early. OR If you are feeling froggy please visit Paizo.com and download the Players Guide to Society. It is a free download. It has all the info you need to make a character. Or you can contact one of your friendly local Venture Officiers and we will be happy to help you. Whether it be at another game day, an event before this one or via email/phone call. If you decide you would want to play a pregen just to get a feel for things thats alright! You will get a chronicle sheet that you can apply to a new character. So you will credit for playing!! If you decide that you would like to play in higher level game just choose a pregen that can play in the tier or sub-tier like the 4th or 7th. You will get credit as mentioned before the only difference being that you will not get credit til the character you create hits the level you got credit for playing at!! If you have any more questions feel free to contact us or talk with your Store's Liaison Officer!!

Signing Up:

When you ask to sign up for a spot we would like some info. We need your First name and which scenario you would like to play. Also Class and character level If you are unsure of the exact character lvl you maybe by the time Game Day rolls around that s okay. Plus if you have multiple characters of that lvl that's understandable. IF, you lvl out before hand let us know so we can get you into another scenario

*** Please remember to bring your reference materials.(Chronicle Sheets, ANY book you are using a race, feat, spell, even magic item from) If you do not have it on hand, then your character and/or item, spell, etc.  is not legal for play. The exception to this is the Pregens. You will be offered a pregen instead so you can still play and get credit for what you signed up for ***

INFO ON CORE:

We will be offering some CORE Play Scenarios. For anyone interested in running or playing LOOK for a bolded CORE next to the table number!! If you are wondering what CORE is I shall explain. It is the SAME Scenarios as the regular campaign. However, the characters are CORE RULEBOOK only. (No Kitsune, Nagaji, or even Vishkanya  from a boon Just CORE races) Plus note that spells and feats earned from boons or character archtypes from chronicle boons can be used (IF) you earned them while Running/Playing CORE. You can jump from CORE to regular campaign at any time, but you cannot play the same scenario. Once played that's it. (SO no playing Among the Living at 2nd level CORE and then jumping campaigns and playing it at 7th level) Also note that you cannot jump from the Regular campaign to CORE and you can never dip back and forth. Once you jump that's it. GMS get credit for running a CORE game and from regular. Please note this on your chronicle sheet so you can keep track. Many GMs mark their sheets if its GM credit so this is a good habit to get into. Please check out the Paizo Board if you have more questions as this was just a small highlight of CORE.  See you across the screen!!

EVENT # 102450    

AFTERNOON Slot: 12pm - 5pm

Table 1

Torrent's Last Will  #8-20  Tier:7-11

On the Plane of Water, familiar sights grow on impossible scales, from monumental swaths of kelp to utterly titanic sea creatures. The Society has traced a powerful relic to a tremendous shell adrift within a miles-wide swarm of giant jellyfish, and with the help of new allies, the PCs might recover it. They had best beware, though, for the Plane of Water is home to sahuagin and worse that are not eager to welcome intruders.

Content in Torrent's Last Will also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Dark Archive faction.

Written by Cole Kronewitter.

GM:  J.A.   

1) William lvl-11 Lorewarden
2) Billy lvl-??
3) Bryson lvl-??
4) Alyssa lvl-??
5) Brett lvl-??
6) Eden lvl-??

Table 2

Thornkeep: Enigma Vaults   Tier:3-5       Module

In ages past, the mad wizard who dwelt in these halls collected many strange items in his travels—and the strangest of those he put on display here, in a museum-like complex he called the Enigma Vaults. When a group of thieves made their way into the vaults in hopes of a huge payday, they released something far beyond their capacity to control, and now they serve as the thralls of a sinister influence from a dark and distant world.

- by Paizo Creative Director James Jacobs

GM: Ryan   

1) Noah lvl-3 or 4 Titan Fighter
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Evening Slot: 6pm - 11pm

Table 1

Champions Chalice Part 2: Agents of the Eye #8-21  Tier:1-5   CORE

Ages before the rise of modern civilization, the cyclops empire of Ghol-Gan ruled what is now the Mwangi Expanse. The Society sends the PCs deep into the untamed Kaava lands to explore a cyclops ruin, where with a new tool in hand, the Pathfinders might uncover its forgotten and dark history. Can the PCs prevent the ruin's past from becoming Sargava's future?

Agents of the Eye is the second scenario in the two-part "Champion's Chalice" campaign arc. It is preceded by Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-18: Blazing Dangerous Trails. Both chapters are intended to be played in order.

Written by Nicholas Herold.

GM:     

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Table 2

The Deepmarket Deception #7-15  Tier:3-7

When the Pathfinder Society claimed the Hao Jin Tapestry in Tian Xia, it seemed as though the Aspis Consortium's influence there had ended. An anonymous informant recently identified an Aspis resurgence in Goka's Deepmarket, and Venture-Captain Amara Li hopes that a small, well-trained team can ferret out the villains and prevent any greater atrocities. Can the PCs traverse the Deepmarket's treacherous politics and tunnels and neutralize the Consortium's local ringleader?

Content in "The Deepmarket Deception" also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the retired Lantern Lodge faction. Content in this scenario also ties into a special metaplot element from Pathfinder Society Special #6–98: "Serpents Rise". Players who have completed that special event are encouraged to bring its Chronicle Sheet when playing this adventure.

Written by Nathan King.

GM: Billy     

1) Noah lvl-4 Titan Fighter
2) Bryson lvl-??
3)
4)
5)
6)

Table 3

Serpents Ire  #7-98  Chronicle Sheet is for Tier:7-9

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 8th-level pregenerated characters.

A parasitic faction known as the Korholm Agenda has tried to corrupt the upstanding Aspis Consortium from the inside out, all in the vain pursuit of revenge and profit. Now one of the powerful Aspis Patrons has learned that the Korholm Agenda has siphoned the Consortium's funding to build a base of operations in Nidal. This shall not stand. He has assembled a team of top agents—including both new faces and veterans of the attack on the Grand Lodge a year ago—to infiltrate the operation and shut it down by any means necessary.

In this adventure the players portray agents of the Aspis Consortium using 8th-level pregenerated characters. Content in Serpents' Ire also ties into a special metaplot element from Pathfinder Society Special #6-98: Serpents Rise. Players who have completed that special event are encouraged to bring its Chronicle sheet when playing this adventure.

Written by John Compton.

GM: J.A.     

1) James E
2) Kelly
3) Joe Y
4) Andrew G
5) William
6)
« Last Edit: Today at 01:14:20 AM by J.A. »
"How do I know she's Evil? Simple. She's wearing Black Leather, holding a Whip and interested in me. She's Evil."

Corax'thyn (elf) Lvl 13 Rogue "Fears no Dragon"
For-Loc Gutbuster of Hammerhall (Dwarf) Lvl 2/8 F/Cleric
Mince (Goblin) Lvl 10 Ranger
Khelish the Cold lvl-10 Wiz Evoker

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
Re: July Game Day
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 03:52:47 AM »
To Be Announced!  We are still putting Times and Scenarios together
"How do I know she's Evil? Simple. She's wearing Black Leather, holding a Whip and interested in me. She's Evil."

Argus

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • Ooodles of Noodles!!! They Yummy.
    • View Profile
    • PFS: Mystical Star
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 12:57:11 PM »
I will be kid free.  Yaaaa!!!!  So I will be able to do a Game Day for once.

Sign me up for Table 3 Evening

Serpents Ire  #7-98
Argus-Human-Lv 12 Kensai
Sitra-Elf-Lv 7 Evoker
Bonk Atonk-Dwarf-Lv 5 Barbarian (Core)
Va'Gule-Dwarf-Lv 6 Armored Archmage
Shrek-1/2 Orc-Lv 6 Monk
Jen Masho-Sylph-Lv 5 Kensai
Eren Yeager-Nagaji-Lv 2 Rageshaper
Ruuji Familon-Wayang-Lv 2 Summoner
Kirrito-Suli- Lv 1 Slayer
Korthone-Dwarf-Lv 1 Warpriest

DawnIscoming

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 04:45:09 PM »
Is that lvl 2 of thornkeep? I won't mind running it either way. I'll leave the players to the possibility of core or not when we sit.
Caster Blaise-Aasimar Theologian 13
Lance Burrow-Human Fighter/Hellknight 5/6
Riclamin Swordhand-1/2Orc Sorcerer 11
Pari Aqua- Undine Cleric 1

Swordteach

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 09:03:42 AM »
Put me down for table 3 in the evening.  As soon as we know the date let me know so I can request it off...
Willaxyn (Gnome) - 7 Draconic Sorcerer
Rajsaphix 4/5 Nagaji Bloodrager/Sword-Saint
Enigo Minituya - 5/4/2 Mouser/MoMS/Spiritualist
Mirka - 3/3 Or/itch "Gypsy"
Koldir - 3 Bloodrager/Sorc CORE
Xandon - 5 Thassilonian Greed Mage
Qaraja al-Magrabi 1 1/2orc Illusion Wizard CORE

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 11:20:03 PM »
Date is still unknown. I should know soon.

kaintheseeker

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
    • Callie's Cornacopia of Characters (and other things)
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 01:08:34 PM »
Sign me up for Serpents Ire

Since nothing else is listed
-Kyrie Ebonblade: Musket Master 5/Grenadier 56
-Cindrana Longpath: Tiefling Adm Wiz 13/PFS Agent 1
-Baroness Roasa Del Noire of Lower Zanim Cleric 11/EoB 2
-Rhea Silverman Tower Spec 11
-Akim the Crafty Lore Warden 3/Trapsmith 4
-Boom Stick McKraken Gun Tank 1/Spellbreaker 2

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 02:18:35 AM »
Scenarios are now listed. We are hoping the Date will be July 22nd.

lSSlChaos

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 05:57:49 PM »
Me Noah.

Afternoon:

Table 2, Level 3 or 4 Titan Fighter.

Evening:

Table 2, that same Titan Fighter.  ;D

Ehud

Re: July 22nd Game Day
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2017, 03:24:27 PM »
James,
Can you put me on Torrent's Last Will (Amara Ranged Lorewarden lvl 11) in the early session and Serpent's Ire in the late session please.  Looks like I can swing a Saturday off, heh.

William

Barick74

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2017, 09:27:50 PM »
James,

Can you put Billy, Bryson, Alyssa, and Brett down for Torrent's Last Will on the afternoon table #1

Billy to GM The Deepmarket Deception in the evening table #2
Bryson will play The Deepmarket Deception

Brett and Alyssa want to play Serpents Ire in the evening table #3
Kyras Meirdrarel-HE Summoner 13
Zaos Folred-Halfling Rogue 6 (C)
Venrick Orsendale-Dwarf Qinggong Zen Archer 6
Drogheda Deadshot-HO Fighter 7 (C)
Barton Shadoweye-Human Unchained Rogue 7
Kade Surion-Human Druid 4 (C)
Pristis The Pyro- Sorcerer 1 (C)
Zarian Klex-Tiefling Alchemist 12

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Today at 01:23:47 AM »
Updated!!

@ Everyone. Table 1 in the evening may get dropped for a different scenario.

Table 3 in the evening is full. Either Brett or Alyssa has spot 6.