Author Topic: Future Game Days  (Read 112 times)

Snowcat

• Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
Future Game Days
« on: April 29, 2017, 06:37:22 AM »
Hello, all! We had a blast at the first ever PFS Java Game Day and as many of you know, I'd like to make them a monthly event. With my membership I can reserve a table once per month, and we can have more tables at $3 per person. Java is a very small location with a big TCG crowd, so I'm trying to find a regular day of the month we could meet that would not conflict with either the TCGers or other PFS events. This means that Tuesdays and Fridays are right out! Sunday worked for us, but I was told that for many people it conflicted with church, and Java closes so early on Sunday that it'd inevitably conflict with anyone going to Sunday service.

The ideal day would be a weekday that doesn't conflict with anyone, so I propose one Wednesday a month that don't conflict with Borderlands. The next date I was thinking was May 24th, though this is very close to Megacon. Any input on dates would be appreciated. If Sunday worked well for you guys then tell me and I'll keep things there.

After some consideration, I've decided to keep the game day on Sunday. The latest we can start is 2pm, however. Use this thread to give input on better days if you have ideas.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 03:40:50 AM by Snowcat »
[Anna G.]
Alistair Mayes- Archaeologist Bard Lv. 6
"It belongs in a museum!"
Aubrey Baxter- Paladin Lv. 3
"Happy Yule, you cultist heathens."
Mozzi Brighthood- Psychic Lv. 1
"Happy as a rat with a pack!"

Snowcat

• Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
Re: Future Game Days
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 01:09:58 PM »
I have new information about available days. They are moving more of their TCG events to Friday, so they told me that any days except Thursday or Friday work for them.
[Anna G.]
Alistair Mayes- Archaeologist Bard Lv. 6
"It belongs in a museum!"
Aubrey Baxter- Paladin Lv. 3
"Happy Yule, you cultist heathens."
Mozzi Brighthood- Psychic Lv. 1
"Happy as a rat with a pack!"