Author Topic: May 9th Game Knights  (Read 216 times)

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
May 9th Game Knights
« on: April 19, 2017, 12:12:38 AM »
Announcements:

Mega-Con    May 25th - May 28th  Be Ready!! The Special will be the Cosmic Captive  Tier:1-11
Last Years Gen Con Special. If you are interested in GMing or Playing checkout warhorn for more info!

New Players:

We will have Pregens on hand and PFS numbers. The Pregens we have are 1st, 4th and 7th. If you would like to make a character come game day please come in an hour early. OR If you are feeling froggy please visit Paizo.com and download the Players Guide to Society. It is a free download. It has all the info you need to make a character. Or you can contact one of your friendly local Venture Officiers and we will be happy to help you. Whether it be at another game day, an event before this one or via email/phone call. If you decide you would want to play a pregen just to get a feel for things thats alright! You will get a chronicle sheet that you can apply to a new character. So you will credit for playing!! If you decide that you would like to play in higher level game just choose a pregen that can play in the tier or sub-tier like the 4th or 7th. You will get credit as mentioned before the only difference being that you will not get credit til the character you create hits the level you got credit for playing at!! If you have any more questions feel free to contact us or talk with your Store's Liaison Officer!!

Signing Up:

When you ask to sign up for a spot we would like some info. We need your First name and which scenairo you would like to play. Also Class and character level If you are unsure of the exact character lvl you maybe by the time Game Day rolls around that s okay. Plus if you have multiple characters of that lvl that's understandable. IF, you lvl out before hand let us know so we can get you into another scenario

*** Please remember to bring your reference materials.(Chronicle Sheets, ANY book you are using a race, feat, spell, even magic item from) If you do not have it on hand, then your character and/or item, spell, etc.  is not legal for play. The exception to this is the Pregens. You will be offered a pregen instead so you can still play and get credit for what you signed up for ***

INFO ON CORE:

We will be offering some CORE Play Scenarios. For anyone interested in running or playing LOOK for a bolded CORE next to the table number!! If you are wondering what CORE is I shall explain. It is the SAME Scenarios as the regular campaign. However, the characters are CORE RULEBOOK only. (No Kitsune, Nagaji, or even Vishkanya  from a boon Just CORE races) Plus note that spells and feats earned from boons or character archtypes from chronicle boons can be used (IF) you earned them while Running/Playing CORE. You can jump from CORE to regular campaign at any time, but you cannot play the same scenario. Once played that's it. (SO no playing Among the Living at 2nd level CORE and then jumping campaigns and playing it at 7th level) Also note that you cannot jump from the Regular campaign to CORE and you can never dip back and forth. Once you jump that's it. GMS get credit for running a CORE game and from regular. Please note this on your chronicle sheet so you can keep track. Many GMs mark their sheets if its GM credit so this is a good habit to get into. Please check out the Paizo Board if you have more questions as this was just a small highlight of CORE.  See you across the screen!!

EVENT #92365     

Evening Slot: 6:30pm - 11:30pm

Table 1

Emerald Spire Lvl-4  GODHOME   Tier:3-5  Module

For ages untold, a gemstone monolith has pierced the heart of the Echo Wood. Now, as civilization intrudes upon this enigmatic splinter, a strange life once again stirs in the depths—one with ties to undying evils and a might beyond time itself. The promise of wealth and power calls to glory-seekers from across the Inner Sea region, tempting them into a labyrinth of monster-haunted vaults, defiled tombs, arcane laboratories, and worse, as they seek to unveil the secrets locked below the legendary Emerald Spire.

GM:

1) Max
2) Maria
3) Kelly
4)
5)
6)

Table 2

House of Harmonious Wisdom  #8-16  Tier:1-5   CORE

Mighty Lung Wa once controlled much of Tian Xia, but the empire crumbled a century ago. Three Successor States have squabbled for dominance ever since, each insisting that it alone is the rightful inheritor of Lung Wa's glory. In the shadow of these mighty nations, the humble land of Shokuro has sought the means to discourage its neighbors' territorial ambitions and earn their respect. When a retired hero learns of a lost, legendary palace that might protect relics of the old empire, she calls on the Pathfinder Society for assistance finding the fabled site. The PCs must travel to each of the Successor States in search of clues to uncover the palace and the treasures within.

House of Harmonious Wisdom includes five 1-hour adventures that take the PCs across central Tian Xia in search of imperial treasures and forgotten secrets. The series includes a beginning adventure and a finale, but players can experience the other parts in any order.

This scenario is designed for play in Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild but can easily be adapted for use with any world. This scenario is compliant with the Open Game License (OGL) and is suitable for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.

Written by Katherine Cross, Sarah Hood, Jason Owen Black, and Christopher Rowe.

GM: James E   

1) Patrick
2) Andrew G
3) Ryan
4)
5)
6)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 08:04:39 PM by J.A. »
"How do I know she's Evil? Simple. She's wearing Black Leather, holding a Whip and interested in me. She's Evil."

Corax'thyn (elf) Lvl 13 Rogue "Fears no Dragon"
For-Loc Gutbuster of Hammerhall (Dwarf) Lvl 2/8 F/Cleric
Mince (Goblin) Lvl 10 Ranger
Khelish the Cold lvl-10 Wiz Evoker

Tolaam

Re: May 9th Game Knights
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 02:11:17 AM »
Maria and Max for table 1 please.

Argus

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • Ooodles of Noodles!!! They Yummy.
    • View Profile
    • PFS: Mystical Star
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 02:58:46 PM »
I had fun running the RPG of House of Harmonious so now lets do it Core Style.

Table 2
GM
Argus-Human-Lv 12 Kensai
Sitra-Elf-Lv 7 Evoker
Bonk Atonk-Dwarf-Lv 5 Barbarian (Core)
Va'Gule-Dwarf-Lv 6 Armored Archmage
Shrek-1/2 Orc-Lv 6 Monk
Jen Masho-Sylph-Lv 5 Kensai
Eren Yeager-Nagaji-Lv 2 Rageshaper
Ruuji Familon-Wayang-Lv 2 Summoner
Kirrito-Suli- Lv 1 Slayer
Korthone-Dwarf-Lv 1 Warpriest

whyzard

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • 4 star gm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 08:59:23 AM »
I think my 1st level Wiz knows Tien for House of Harmonius Wisdom
Grog Bacchus    1/2Orc   Brutal Drinker 11/Rage Chemist 2
Wauter Walgherlync    1/2Orc rogue 9
Ithielad Skyscribe   Elf Wizard10
Xu Fei   Aasimar   cleric 11
Hsiri Komodo Paladin 5
Alistair Sorceror 3
Dophaz Oracle 2
XiQuy Druid 8
and a 23 more...

Swordteach

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 04:03:12 PM »
I would like to play table 1 even though I will be missing the level 4 section prior  :'(
Willaxyn (Gnome) - 7 Draconic Sorcerer
Rajsaphix 4/5 Nagaji Bloodrager/Sword-Saint
Enigo Minituya - 5/4/2 Mouser/MoMS/Spiritualist
Mirka - 3/3 Or/itch "Gypsy"
Koldir - 3 Bloodrager/Sorc CORE
Xandon - 5 Thassilonian Greed Mage
Qaraja al-Magrabi 1 1/2orc Illusion Wizard CORE

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 03:59:38 AM »
No worries Kelly. Emerald Spire did not make last Tuesday, so we are offering it again for this evening. All the nights that Emerald Spire was offered was bumped down a level. This way everyone has a chance to play it.

UPDATED!!
"How do I know she's Evil? Simple. She's wearing Black Leather, holding a Whip and interested in me. She's Evil."

kaintheseeker

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
    • Callie's Cornacopia of Characters (and other things)
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 12:04:02 AM »
Put me down for the House.. I'm thinking my sword and board fighter.. or a bard..
-Kyrie Ebonblade: Musket Master 5/Grenadier 56
-Cindrana Longpath: Tiefling Adm Wiz 13/PFS Agent 1
-Baroness Roasa Del Noire of Lower Zanim Cleric 11/EoB 2
-Rhea Silverman Tower Spec 11
-Akim the Crafty Lore Warden 3/Trapsmith 4
-Boom Stick McKraken Gun Tank 1/Spellbreaker 2

DawnIscoming

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2017, 09:18:17 AM »
Table 2, either a Wizard 2/3 or cleric 1
Caster Blaise-Aasimar Theologian 13
Lance Burrow-Human Fighter/Hellknight 5/6
Riclamin Swordhand-1/2Orc Sorcerer 11
Pari Aqua- Undine Cleric 1

Swordteach

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2017, 08:36:35 PM »
Andrew, you aren't running our Emerald Spire???   :o :'(  You seemed to have fun terrifying us with spiders and other horrors....
Willaxyn (Gnome) - 7 Draconic Sorcerer
Rajsaphix 4/5 Nagaji Bloodrager/Sword-Saint
Enigo Minituya - 5/4/2 Mouser/MoMS/Spiritualist
Mirka - 3/3 Or/itch "Gypsy"
Koldir - 3 Bloodrager/Sorc CORE
Xandon - 5 Thassilonian Greed Mage
Qaraja al-Magrabi 1 1/2orc Illusion Wizard CORE

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2017, 03:57:39 AM »
Looking for a GM for Table 1 Emerald Spire. Let me know if you need materials. Shoot me or one of the VOs a email/PM

Updated!!

Argus

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • Ooodles of Noodles!!! They Yummy.
    • View Profile
    • PFS: Mystical Star
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2017, 08:08:18 PM »
My wife is having Pregnancy problems, and I may not be able to make it tomorrow.  I just want to let you know ahead of time, and sorry.
Argus-Human-Lv 12 Kensai
Sitra-Elf-Lv 7 Evoker
Bonk Atonk-Dwarf-Lv 5 Barbarian (Core)
Va'Gule-Dwarf-Lv 6 Armored Archmage
Shrek-1/2 Orc-Lv 6 Monk
Jen Masho-Sylph-Lv 5 Kensai
Eren Yeager-Nagaji-Lv 2 Rageshaper
Ruuji Familon-Wayang-Lv 2 Summoner
Kirrito-Suli- Lv 1 Slayer
Korthone-Dwarf-Lv 1 Warpriest

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2017, 04:04:28 AM »
I hope everything and everyone is okay. Thank you for the heads up. Andrew and Patrick will be there.

Perhaps Andrew will run Emerald Spire and Patrick will join in. We got two VOs showing up this evening.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 04:07:40 AM by J.A. »

Baronjett

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2017, 01:40:37 PM »
I've got family issues, 90% chance I'll have to miss....

kaintheseeker

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
    • Callie's Cornacopia of Characters (and other things)
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2017, 02:15:03 PM »
Depending on things I MIGHT still be helping a friend move back onto base.. he just got served with papers and his wife has made him move out.

I would actually say it's an absolute certainty. (HE's got a lot of books and shit to box up)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 02:35:28 PM by kaintheseeker »
-Kyrie Ebonblade: Musket Master 5/Grenadier 56
-Cindrana Longpath: Tiefling Adm Wiz 13/PFS Agent 1
-Baroness Roasa Del Noire of Lower Zanim Cleric 11/EoB 2
-Rhea Silverman Tower Spec 11
-Akim the Crafty Lore Warden 3/Trapsmith 4
-Boom Stick McKraken Gun Tank 1/Spellbreaker 2

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2017, 04:38:02 PM »
Just a heads up to those who signed up for tonight. PFS may not happen tonight. Lots of last minute personal stuff is coming up. I will pm everyone shortly