Author Topic: Gamer's Guild Game Day - 04/22  (Read 156 times)

Emeric Kessel

Gamer's Guild Game Day - 04/22
« on: April 16, 2017, 04:46:29 PM »
Hello all,

We're going to be getting PFS back into Gamer's Guild in New Port Richey on 04/22. Since this will be more of an open house for some of the local gamers who aren't familiar with PFS, I won't be running the usual 4 hour long module. I'll be running the different parts of the Silverhex Chronicles if we have enough people for a full on table.

I've asked Matt and Dom to make an appearance at the store to help, so we can only hope that they'll have some goodies to hand out. I will be coordinating with Gamer's Guild to have tables running on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month unless they have events that will overlap with those games.

Feel free to come by and check out a new store in the area and help show them that PFS is real and that people are interested in not only Pathfinder but also other games. They have a lot of older video games in stock ranging from the old 8 bit Nintendo to the PS3 and XBox 360. They may also have the systems for some of these games if you are interested.

So there will not be a formal sign up event for this game day but there will be on future events.
Takeo - Tien Monk of the Empty Hand - 1
Arrick - Human Damned Inquisitor of Sarenrae - 1
Emeric - Fixer of Problems.... Now let's talk Price -
Targus - Deadeye Archer of Tanglebriar - Fighter 1/Arcanist 1

HellzJester721

Re: Gamer's Guild Game Day - 04/22
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 11:52:45 PM »
What time(s)?
Wesley - Fighter (Archer) - lvl 9
Shank - Urban Barbarian/ UC Rogue - lvl 5
Indy - UC Rogue /War Priest - lvl 3
Ash - Undead Scourge Paladin - lvl 4

JTL2

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 08:42:55 AM »
Times would be awesome. I don't live far, so I can definitely swing by to meet ya'll. Just need to know when.

Emeric Kessel

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 10:28:56 AM »
Sorry, forgot that important tidbit. I'm going to be there from 2 until about 7 to answer questions, get some folks started on initial character creation and maybe registration for their PFS number. The game itself if we have enough folks will start at 2:30.

JTL2

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 07:04:52 PM »
FYI, they're having a Magic prerelease at 1pm. So I hope we have room.

Vince

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 04:28:41 PM »
I would be up for some Silverhex action if there is some as long as it isn't the Mausaleum (did that one already).

Otherwise, if there aren't enough folks for play, I will stop by to say hello, give a bit of support to the cause and all that.  :)
37785-1 Sukoshi-Toge Elias, Halfling Samurai1/Fighter1, Northern Wolf-rider (The Exchange)
37785-2 Bromm Kessim, Fighter6/Barbarian1 (Liberty's Edge)
37785-3 Santos Torleon, Rogue6, Acrobat Extraordinar (The Exchange)
37785-4 Sister Mari Falkengaard, Winter Sorcerer3/Fighter1 (Grand Lodge)

Emeric Kessel

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 11:58:54 PM »
I've been told that there should be plenty of table space and since I have no idea how many to expect I think we should be good. If nothing else, if we don't have enough folks for a legal table you guys are welcome to get into the prerelease if you're into Magic.

tonyrosales

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2017, 12:01:10 PM »
I will be joining you from tampa. I can do some Silverhex. I already did some with another PC who closed his Chron but I can always use a new one. lol See ya around 2:30.

Vince

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2017, 06:40:50 PM »
Nice meeting you guys.

Here's to the dawn of a new PFS venue!!!    ;D
37785-1 Sukoshi-Toge Elias, Halfling Samurai1/Fighter1, Northern Wolf-rider (The Exchange)
37785-2 Bromm Kessim, Fighter6/Barbarian1 (Liberty's Edge)
37785-3 Santos Torleon, Rogue6, Acrobat Extraordinar (The Exchange)
37785-4 Sister Mari Falkengaard, Winter Sorcerer3/Fighter1 (Grand Lodge)