Author Topic: Former PFS players looking to play again (Countryway/Oldsmarish area)  (Read 175 times)

discordixan

• Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Miss Arrrrrrgh
    • View Profile
So, my husband and I used to play at Serenity back in 2013 when we lived not far from the old location. Now we find ourselves nowhere near any of the stores listed under the Tampa Bay Lodge so I guess our next best option is to see if there are any games going in the area nearby. Preferably Friday nights, Saturday any time, Sunday during the day. Anybody have a game that needs a couple of extra people?
Desideria- Cleric voted most likely to run away in the face of danger.

Dominick

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • I don't get paid enough for this!
    • View Profile
its been a bit. I am still looking for a public place up that way for gaming.
VC Tampa, Florida
“with the breakdown of the medieval system, the gods of chaos, lunacy, and bad taste gained ascendancy.”
John Kennedy Toole, A Confederacy of Dunces

Emeric Kessel

Gamer's Guild is trying to get a player base to host PFS events on Saturdays. I will figure out the exact weekends if I can get more of an idea of people's availability.
Takeo - Tien Monk of the Empty Hand - 1
Arrick - Human Damned Inquisitor of Sarenrae - 1
Emeric - Fixer of Problems.... Now let's talk Price -
Targus - Deadeye Archer of Tanglebriar - Fighter 1/Arcanist 1

discordixan

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • Miss Arrrrrrgh
    • View Profile
Our current schedule is Friday evenings are probably ok unless we've been exhausted by idiots (we're both in the IT industry). Saturday we play D&D down in Largo since it was the closest thing we could find for our purposes. Sunday afternoon is currently free.

Desideria- Cleric voted most likely to run away in the face of danger.