Author Topic: Pasco County PFS starts January 2017!!  (Read 297 times)

GM Evil

Pasco County PFS starts January 2017!!
« on: December 13, 2016, 09:15:05 PM »
Hello! I'm GM Evil, and your newest Venture Agent. I operate out of the Gamer's Guild on SR 54, and beginning January 2017, will be running events for Pathfinder Society under the Tampa Lodge. The address:
The Gamer's Guild
6815 State Road 54
New Port Richey Florida, 34654

I hope to find at least one GM willing to help me, and to begin building a weekly player base. I would like to be able to run two tables at every event. Should you wish to GM, just let me know.

The question I have is this: How many players that would show up would want to play CORE, or does everyone in this area prefer standard? If needed, I could run two games a week, one standard, one core, or I could run two tables a week, both standard. I need information from players in this area as to what's preferred, and how many "regulars" we have.

Sign ups will be placed on Warhorn, with announcements made in the thread for the Gamer's Guild when needed. More than likely, games will be run on Saturday night, and if a second game day is needed, on Thursday nights.
Players from Pinellas County are welcome to show up! The more the merrier, and I would love to meet as many of the area's Pathfinders as possible!

« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 09:58:45 PM by GM Evil »
"I've checked the season 8 guide three times and there's nothing against rolling my dice by shooting them out of a painball gun."
--When GM's get frustrated with their players...

Vince

Re: Pasco County PFS starts January 2017!!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 10:35:09 PM »
Well done. I would be interested in attending some of the Saturday games as a player, probably every other week. Weekday games do not work as well for me, so I probably would not show up for those.

I prefer standard play, but would try core with a new character if that was what is available.

I have some PFS and home game GM XP, but would prefer to play for now.
37785-1 Sukoshi-Toge Elias, Halfling Samurai1/Fighter1, Northern Wolf-rider (The Exchange)
37785-2 Bromm Kessim, Fighter6/Barbarian1 (Liberty's Edge)
37785-3 Santos Torleon, Rogue6, Acrobat Extraordinar (The Exchange)
37785-4 Sister Mari Falkengaard, Winter Sorcerer3/Fighter1 (Grand Lodge)

GM Evil

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 11:01:25 PM »
No worries! I'll link the Warhorn url for the event as soon as they send it to me, and we'll go from there. Glad to see some interest!
"I've checked the season 8 guide three times and there's nothing against rolling my dice by shooting them out of a painball gun."

GM Evil

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 04:54:53 PM »
As promised, here is the Warhorn link to the event
https://warhorn.net/events/the-gamers-guild-pfs/

JTL2

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 01:14:58 PM »
I just signed up for the Warhorn. Looking forward to your next event!!

GM Evil

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 06:52:06 PM »
I'm going to be scheduling something for next weekend, so stay tuned. I haven't been able to schedule anything lately due to conflicting schedules with myself and the events the Gamer's Guild have scheduled, but that has cleared up now.

JTL2

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 10:22:42 AM »
I don't know how flexible your schedule is, but for me, I'm free weeknights and some weekends. I know Society is geared for open play, but speaking for myself, I can more regularly commit to gaming Sun-Thu nights.