Author Topic: Feb.4th Bonekeep Level 2 CORE  (Read 261 times)

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
Feb.4th Bonekeep Level 2 CORE
« on: December 02, 2016, 12:29:07 AM »
Announcements:

We plan on offering a CORE Table of Bonekeep Level 2 here at FLGS. From Noon to 5pm. It is a timed event. Bonekeep is a Special Scenario that only a 4 or 5 Star GM can run (VOs can also run) If you are interested in playing you can use a Pregen 4th or 7th level, but it must be CORE classes only. If we end up with enough players we can expand to two tables. Hopefully the players who played level 1 will sign up :D

New Players:

We will have Pregens on hand and PFS numbers. The Pregens we have on hand will be the  1st and 4th Pregens. If you leave a reply below needing help on creating a new character myself or a VO will be on hand to help. You can download the Pathfinder Society Guide for Free at the Paizo site. We have several links on the PFS Message boards here and we will have a copy on hand as well.

(IF) you are using Hero Lab to make and run a PFS Character please bring a paper copy. You can use electronic character sheets, but you need a paper copy for GM reference. If you run anything not covered in the Core Rulebook you will need the book it came out of be it a physical copy or a watermarked photocopy brought with you along with a copy of the additional resource page. (I will have a current copy on me for reference, but you should bring one if you plan on attending other events abroad)

On a side note: IF you play in groups or with your significant other you only need one copy of a book, not several. helps with space and saves your back. (Especially if you attend CONs or Game Days) If you have everything on your laptop/jumpdrive, thumb drive, I-Pad etc. all we need to see is that its watermarked and you have it on you.

Signing Up:

When you ask to sign up for a spot we would like some info. We need your First name and which scenario you would like to play. We also need Class and character level.  IF you lvl out before hand let us know so we can get you into another scenario and let people on the waiting list be moved and notified.

*** Please remember to bring your reference materials.(Chronicle Sheets, ANY book you are using a race, feat, spell, even magic item from) If you do not have it on hand, then your character and/or item, spell, etc.  is not legal for play. The exception to this is the Pregens. You will be offered a pregen instead so you can still play and get credit for what you signed up for *** 

INFO ON CORE:

We will be offering some CORE Play Scenarios. For anyone interested in running or playing LOOK for a bolded CORE next to the table number!! If you are wondering what CORE is I shall explain. It is the SAME Scenarios as the regular campaign. However, the characters are CORE RULEBOOK only. (No Kitsune, Nagaji, or even Vishkanya  from a boon Just CORE races) Plus note that spells and feats earned from boons or character archtypes from chronicle boons can be used (IF) you earned them while Running/Playing CORE. You can jump from CORE to regular campaign at any time, but you cannot play the same scenario. Once played that's it. (SO no playing Among the Living at 2nd level CORE and then jumping campaigns and playing it at 7th level) Also note that you cannot jump from the Regular campaign to CORE and you can never dip back and forth. Once you jump that's it. GMS get credit for running a CORE game and from regular. Please note this on your chronicle sheet so you can keep track. Many GMs mark their sheets if its GM credit so this is a good habit to get into. Please check out the Paizo Board if you have more questions as this was just a small highlight of CORE.  See you across the screen!!

EVENT #85203   

Evening Slot: 12pm - 4pm 

Table 1

Bonekeep Level 2: Maze to the Mind Slave  Tier: 3 - 7   CORE 

A group of Pathfinders recently delved into the ruins of Bonekeep, a siege fortress destroyed centuries ago. There they discovered not only terrifying threats but also extraordinary treasures. Warded by the magic of a senior Pathfinder, the party must explore as much of Bonekeep as they can before the spell dissipates, lest they too are enslaved by the enchanted maze that looks hauntingly more familiar with each discovery.

Written by Jason Bulmahn.

GM:Mike E     

1) Rob lvl-6 Ranger
2) Bryson
3) Brett
4) Billy
5) Eden lvl-5 fighter
6) James lvl-5 fighter
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 03:55:17 PM by J.A. »
"How do I know she's Evil? Simple. She's wearing Black Leather, holding a Whip and interested in me. She's Evil."

Corax'thyn (elf) Lvl 13 Rogue "Fears no Dragon"
For-Loc Gutbuster of Hammerhall (Dwarf) Lvl 2/8 F/Cleric
Mince (Goblin) Lvl 10 Ranger
Khelish the Cold lvl-10 Wiz Evoker

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
Re: Jan.21st Bonekeep Level 2 CORE
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 12:38:30 AM »
Updated!! My self and Eden will be jumping in on this with our Dwarf Fighters :D
"How do I know she's Evil? Simple. She's wearing Black Leather, holding a Whip and interested in me. She's Evil."

DecadoStorm

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 12:58:16 AM »
Lvl 6 ranger sign me up

Barick74

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 09:53:22 AM »
You can put Billy, Bryson, and Brett down for this.
Kyras Meirdrarel-HE Summoner 13
Zaos Folred-Halfling Rogue 6 (C)
Venrick Orsendale-Dwarf Qinggong Zen Archer 6
Drogheda Deadshot-HO Fighter 7 (C)
Barton Shadoweye-Human Unchained Rogue 7
Kade Surion-Human Druid 4 (C)
Pristis The Pyro- Sorcerer 1 (C)
Zarian Klex-Tiefling Alchemist 12

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
Re: Feb.4th Bonekeep Level 2 CORE
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 12:23:26 AM »
Updated!!

Date was moved from Jan.21 to Feb.4th due to conflicting schedules.  😄

J.A.

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • "Roll High, Hit Low"
    • View Profile
Re: Feb.4th Bonekeep Level 2 CORE
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 03:55:56 PM »
Game is being Delayed 😞