Author Topic: Jacksonville player new to Pathfinder  (Read 775 times)

Frith Ra

Jacksonville player new to Pathfinder
« on: November 26, 2016, 09:45:39 am »
Greetings everyone,

I'm a new player to Pathfinder living in the Jacksonville area. Only recently got familiar with some of the rules after being told by people for a long time that I needed to play it. My main tabletop group is a little busy running other games right now so I'm trying hoping to find a new group willing to take on someone new. That search lead me to these forums.

Not a complete noob when it comes to tabletop RPGs mind you. I first learned by playing D&D 3.5 so I already understand the grand majority of the rules through that experience alone. It's mostly the changes unique to Pathfinder that I'm having to learn and want to experience through actual play sessions.

Hope you guys can help me out. Looking forward to getting more involved in the game and the community around it. o7

whyzard

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • 4 star gm
    • View Profile
Re: Jacksonville player new to Pathfinder
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 01:55:27 pm »
Welcome to Jacksonville Frith Ra!
  If you haven't already gone to http://paizo.com/pathfindersociety , you can find all sorts information about getting the free guide to PFS, registering a character, and so many neat goings on.
  In J-ville, there are games open to new players regularly run every Tuesday at:
Cool Stuff Games Jacksonville (Store)
Jacksonville
8595 Beach Blvd. Suite 326
Jacksonville, FL 32216
 And every other Wednesday at:
Borderlands Comics & Games
10230 Atlantic Blvd Ste 11, Jacksonville, FL

Please don't hesitate to talk to me, Patrick or Baronjett, aka Mike with any questions. I look forward to rolling dice with you! :D
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Grog Bacchus    1/2Orc   Brutal Drinker 11/Rage Chemist 3
Wauter Walgherlync    1/2Orc rogue 9
Ithielad Skyscribe   Elf Wizard11
Xu Fei   Aasimar   cleric 11
Kaimi Envoy 6
Imperator Rex Mystic 4
Black-1482 Technomancer
XiQuy Druid 10
and a 34 more...