Author Topic: Any playgroups or interest in starting one?  (Read 353 times)

somebeach

Any playgroups or interest in starting one?
« on: April 21, 2016, 03:03:22 PM »
Hi all,

I'm a regular of this shop so you may know me if you've been there, I'm Sean. I usually show up on Wed and Fri nights for MtG. I've been interested in trying out pathfinder for a while but just found this site. Is there a playgroup that is already playing or interest in starting one? I saw that the last post in this forum was over a year ago and I haven't heard anything about it while talking to people in the store, but this game sounds fun and I would love to learn and play.

Dominick

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • I don't get paid enough for this!
    • View Profile
Re: Any playgroups or interest in starting one?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 04:20:00 PM »
Hi, we have a group in Ocala. Let me make sure he updates the info here.
VC Tampa, Florida
“with the breakdown of the medieval system, the gods of chaos, lunacy, and bad taste gained ascendancy.”
John Kennedy Toole, A Confederacy of Dunces

Zantumal

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Token New Guy
    • View Profile
Re: Any playgroups or interest in starting one?
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 11:25:10 PM »
Welcome.  For a more accurate listing of what we have available in the North Central Florida area you can follow this link to https://warhorn.net/events/ncf-pfs.  When you look on the event listings you will find that Ocala is the most consistent play area close to you.  You'll see we have two stores consistently offering in Ocala.  I'd love to support another store closer to you if we can support the player base.  You can best get a hold of me via sending a msg to my user name or my email address to further discuss, or if you don't mind Facebook we also have https://www.facebook.com/groups/ocalapfs/ to talk to all the players in the Ocala area.  There is a separate one for Gainesville.