Author Topic: Gamers HQ closing shop?  (Read 1194 times)

Crash

Gamers HQ closing shop?
« on: November 25, 2014, 02:07:23 pm »
Hey, sorry I missed out on the last outing, but apparently Gamer's HQ is closing here? Is that true?

Zantumal

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Token New Guy
    • View Profile
Re: Gamers HQ closing shop?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 10:37:12 pm »
Dave is selling the store to another individual, however he tells me that the new owner is reorganizing to be more of a comics base and bringing more Paizo products to the store.  I have not been in contact with the new owner yet (I haven't received contact info).  This does not mean that PFS is going to stop in the Ocala area.

Crash

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 09:19:38 am »
Awesome! I was worried there for a bit

chinsu

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 05:44:43 pm »
I was in geek out 2611 sw collage rd yesterday and the owner told me they plain on doing pathfinder on Monday, January 12 at 6:30pm. when I asked if it was PFS he told me he tried to set it up. if someone could help him out I would like to start going. didnt want to step on anyones toes.
Sir Juraxle Underleaf Eagle Knights of Andoran founding member of Cayden's Lowriders  halfling paladin 15 lvl

Betthedra Bloodblade follower of Angradd Have ye seen me brothers there be seven of them they followed this frosty B**** out of the mountains!?!?

Zantumal

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Token New Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 09:50:23 am »
I'll be speaking with them.  It's not on a street I normally drive past so didn't know they were there.  Thanks for the info.

chinsu

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 11:04:26 am »
anytime
Sir Juraxle Underleaf Eagle Knights of Andoran founding member of Cayden's Lowriders  halfling paladin 15 lvl

Betthedra Bloodblade follower of Angradd Have ye seen me brothers there be seven of them they followed this frosty B**** out of the mountains!?!?

chinsu

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2015, 11:07:11 am »
 they are on the second floor and thank you for talking to them cant wait to play some PFS