Author Topic: Saturday November 15th  (Read 2039 times)

Zantumal

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Token New Guy
    • View Profile
Saturday November 15th
« on: October 29, 2014, 09:22:18 pm »
Event Code: 52325
Muster at 11:00am, Starting at 11:30am

When signing up, please state your name, class and level you would like to sign up for as well as which table. (See the format below)

Ex: Josh - Rogue(Ranged) lvl 4 for Table 1

New Players:

We will have Pregens on hand and PFS numbers.  If you would like to make a character come game day please come in a little early.  For reference, you can visit Paizo.com and download the Players Guide to Society.  It is a free download.  It has all the info you need to make a character.  Alternatively you can contact me or any of our other friendly Venture Officiers and we will be happy to help you.  If you decide you would want to play a pregen just to get a feel for things thats alright!  You will get a chronicle sheet that you can apply to a new character you build later - thus still getting credit for playing!!  If you have any more questions feel free to contact us.   

*** Please remember to bring your reference materials. ***
(Chronicle Sheets, ANY book you are using a race, feat, spell, even magic item from)
If you do not have it on hand, then your character and/or item, spell, etc. is not legal for play.
The exception to this is the Pregens. You will be offered a pregen instead so you can still play and get credit for what you signed up for

START TIME:  11:30am

Table 1:  #48: The Devil We Know—Part IV: Rules of the Swift (level 1-7)
In the conclusion of the Devil We Know campaign arc, you are called once more to Cassomir, where a mass abduction of the residents of Swift Prison has the entire town in a panic. Venture-Captain Hestia Themis once more partners you with an Aspis agent to see what link the Swift Prison event has to the earlier kidnapping of a Pathfinder agent. You will explore an empty prison, delve the tunnels below, and come face-to-face with the source of Cassomir's troubles in a vile grotto deep beneath the city.

NOTE:  This requires having played The Devil We Know—Part III: Crypt of Fools and will most likely be played in a 3-4 subtier game
GM: Joshua

1) James - Monk (Shenanigans) - Lvl 3
2) Terry - Paladin (Stonelord) - Lvl 3
3) Luke- Cleric - Lvl 2
4) Ian- Fighter 2 / Cavalier 1
5) Naomi - Barbarian Lvl 2
6)

Table 2:  #30: The Devil We Know—Part II: Cassomir's Locker (level 1-7)
The Pathfinder Society dispatches you to the catacombs called Cassomir's Locker to find the source of a rat cult breeding monstrous vermin. After clearing Cassomir's dank sewers and delving into the dirty dungeons below, will you find the artifact that powers Cassomir's Locker or bring about the destruction of Taldor's most important port?
NOTE:  It is encouraged having played The Devil We Know—Part I: Shipyard Rats but it is not necessary and will most likely be played in a 1-2 subtier game
GM: Laura

1) Krash - Swashbuckler (Should be Lvl 2?)
2) Cloud516 - L1 Hunter (Pregen)
3) Jeremy - Possibly Lvl 3 Archeologist
4) Ethan - Possibly Lvl 4 Oracle
5)
6)

@ Ocala Pathfinder Society
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 04:56:49 pm by Zantumal »

OcalaGamer

Re: Saturday November 15th
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 05:45:04 am »
Terry - Paladin (Stonelord) - Lvl 3

Registering For:
#48: The Devil We Know—Part IV: Rules of the Swift

Crash

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 11:28:40 am »
Krash - Swashvuckler for devil we know part II

cloud516

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 12:06:47 pm »
Hello.

I'm new to society play. I was considering building a Hunter from the advanced class guide for The Devil We Know—Part II: Cassomir's Locker.

Zantumal

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • Token New Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 06:29:26 am »
Welcome Cloud - I've got you down. 

Rusticus

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • Shenanigans
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2014, 03:10:02 am »
James - Monk (Shenanigans) - 3- DWK4: Rules of the Swift

You already have me on there but this is me confirming. Yay.
Drake Finnigan - Sorcerer of the Green 5
Brother Rabbit - Monk of the Great Shenanigans 3

Modiste

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 02:29:20 pm »
Luke- Level 2 Cleric
Ian- Level 3 2 lvls Fighter 1 lvl Cavalier
Naomi - Level 2 Barbarian

All for DWK4

cloud516

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2014, 01:44:38 pm »
I was wondering if it would be possible to use a pregen for my first go at it. I know I will be able to transfer the xp to my hunter but I just want to be cautious first round

Zantumal

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • Token New Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2014, 12:05:40 pm »
I was wondering if it would be possible to use a pregen for my first go at it. I know I will be able to transfer the xp to my hunter but I just want to be cautious first round

Absolutely.  I actually tried to send you an email.  You can contact me off boards:  josh@seagryfn.com

jeremyL

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2014, 10:28:28 am »
I'd like to sign up for the second table.  Also, my son will be playing.
Jeremy and Ethan. We will determine what characters we'd like to play based on the party make up.
At this moment I think we'll be playing a 3rd level archeologist and a 4th level oracle. We are very experienced PFS players.