Author Topic: End of year Games  (Read 754 times)

Zantumal

• Venture-Officer
  • Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Token New Guy
    • View Profile
End of year Games
« on: October 27, 2014, 11:07:51 pm »
Due to family emergency - I'm kind of in limbo as to when I can schedule another game for either Laura or I to GM.  Not going into particulars, but if I receive a call, then we will have to go out of town and I just don't know when that will come (but we both know it is coming soon).  If you want to ask privately about it, that's acceptable.  So, I'm at a cross roads of... go ahead and schedule something but at last minute may have to cancel... not schedule anything at all with missed opportunity... delay and schedule with minimal advanced notice where some of you have made other plans... Once the family thing happens and we're back, then we are into the holiday seasons and people are going to be busy or going out of town themselves...

(Shrug) so yea I just really don't know.  Maybe it will help if I see what people post here people's expectations from now until January, what I can plan out for you guys. 

Crash

Re: End of year Games
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 12:18:50 am »
Well I can't say much man, family comes first. Though personnaly, I'd rather you schedule some events, that way, it'll be fun to know we can do something. And if you have to cancel, I'm pretty sure we'll understand. Plus we al, watch this forum anyway, we'll see it coming

Rusticus

• Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Shenanigans
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 11:08:57 am »
You have to do what you have to do.  If you can host, that'll be great, but if you can't, we'll hope that everything turns out alright for you.  Take as much time as you need.
Drake Finnigan - Sorcerer of the Green 5
Brother Rabbit - Monk of the Great Shenanigans 3

OcalaGamer

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 05:43:47 am »
Family is definitely more important than gaming.

I guess I would prefer you schedule a game and then cancel even at the last minute if required.  As long as you cancel here, most of us would see it. I always check this board right before showing up for a game anyway.