Author Topic: September 1st 2012 Game Day - Pompano Beach, FL  (Read 7702 times)

Whiskey Jack

• 2 Star GM
  • Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
Re: September 1st 2012 Game Day - Pompano Beach, FL
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2012, 08:40:38 am »
I am able to bring in another player.  He has a first level cleric and he has little knowledge in Pathfinder.  His name is Alex.  I was going to put him my game but I guess he can play in the first steps mod.

Ed, we are getting quite full... we had two more players sign up last night via private msgs to me. We will likely have very, very full tables. Is there any chance we could get you to GM something at a fourth table? I added Alex to the third table.

@"angryscrub"- you can play whatever you like. The most notable thing is that it is usually nice to have a divine caster in each party to met out healing with CLW wands, but that is not a requirement either- I have seen teams of "all arcane-caster" do just fine as well as rogue-heavy groups too.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 08:46:21 am by Whiskey Jack »

angryscrub

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2012, 10:08:06 am »

@"angryscrub"- you can play whatever you like. The most notable thing is that it is usually nice to have a divine caster in each party to met out healing with CLW wands, but that is not a requirement either- I have seen teams of "all arcane-caster" do just fine as well as rogue-heavy groups too.

oh yeah, i just meant i hope no one was counting on a rogue for something, cause i think i'm gonna go with the sage variant sorcerer from ultimate magic. if there's no cleric at the table, a archaeologist bard would fit my character concept as well.

Artaxerxees

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • First God created Idiots, then there's DnD 4E!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2012, 10:55:59 am »
I really want to play.  I'm not so sure I'm ready to start running mods, yet.
Evelyn Bigglesworth 1/2 Elf Duelist 12, Galant 1/2 Elf Magus 9, Rocky Graniteslinger Dwarvin Cleric 6, Venox Phalanx Fighter 3, Mayhem Alchemist 3, Preacher Galliant Paladin 2, Foodstuff Bard Prankster 1, Smog Fire Elementalist 1

Whiskey Jack

• 2 Star GM
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2012, 11:06:31 am »
I really want to play.  I'm not so sure I'm ready to start running mods, yet.

You're very knowledgeable about the rules and have way more experience than most... but I understand.

mrnobody

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2012, 06:39:44 pm »
amazing game folks! had a great time, looking forward to the next
Talkik the Grey (bard1/rogue1), Ayarsis of the Light (cleric1), Gizmet (rogue1), Adjanni Bei (monk1), Kardith the Unclean (sorceror1), Haltim Keedz (druid1), Ish Ganock (witch1), Kartarushk (evoker1), Arth Born in Blood (barbarian1)

Whiskey Jack

• 2 Star GM
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2012, 06:46:29 am »
Thanks to everyone who attended- I should have results posted to the Paizo website later today (Sunday). We had three tables of six- a pretty solid turn-out! If any attendee has any feedback, issues or concerns, please feel free to contact me here via PM or on the Paizo website (username is "WhiskeyJack" there as well).  ;D

Moustachioed

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2012, 03:38:02 pm »
Had a really great time! Thanks to all the organizers and GXE for hosting a well executed event.  Looking forward to the next one!

Artaxerxees

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • First God created Idiots, then there's DnD 4E!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2012, 10:36:28 pm »
Thanks for the great game.  The GM was greeat, thanks Helene.  Hope to see you all there next month.
Evelyn Bigglesworth 1/2 Elf Duelist 12, Galant 1/2 Elf Magus 9, Rocky Graniteslinger Dwarvin Cleric 6, Venox Phalanx Fighter 3, Mayhem Alchemist 3, Preacher Galliant Paladin 2, Foodstuff Bard Prankster 1, Smog Fire Elementalist 1

wyrdhunter

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2012, 12:44:04 am »
Thanks to you guys for organizing and running. I was happy to get to test out our stabby twins. :-)
Kestrel - Swordsman for the Light (13)
Skarre the Damned - Weapon of Cheliax (6)
Selene - Gypsy Ninja (6)
Besra the Sparrow - Celestial Archer (7)
Shayera - Talon of the Lord of Owls (2)

Whiskey Jack

• 2 Star GM
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2012, 08:45:38 am »
All session data was reported yesterday to Paizo.com... please review your info and let me know if I need to make corrections. Thanks.

@Alex- I feel bad I didn't get to see Celeste and Selene in action.  ;)

Whiskey Jack

• 2 Star GM
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2012, 08:45:35 pm »
Next scheduled PFS@GXE will be November 3rd. Sorry for the long gap, but we will be very busy during the month of October! We have already reserved that date with Gary at GXE, so I will post details as soon as I can.