Author Topic: September 1st 2012 Game Day - Pompano Beach, FL  (Read 7697 times)

Fromper

• Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • One Star GM
    • View Profile
Re: September 1st 2012 Game Day - Pompano Beach, FL
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2012, 12:55:40 pm »
All classes are allowed. There are a couple of archetypes that aren't allowed, but most of them are. Just about everything from Paizo published sources is allowed. If you're not sure, check the "Additional Resources" like under Pathfinder Society on Paizo.com.
Mash - Shadow Lodge Barbarian 13
Isabella - Silver Crusade Cleric 6
Yzarctihstab - Taldor Gnome Sorcerer 4
Qassir - Qadiran Dervish/Rogue/Halfling Opportunist 3
Corin - Andoran Bard 2
Azkadellia - Sczarni Sorceress 2
Seamus - Grand Lodge Halfling Cleric 1
Nagagorjo - Lantern Nagaji Battle Oracle 1

Whiskey Jack

• 2 Star GM
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2012, 08:48:12 pm »
Fromper is right, try to download the Guide for Organized Play from the Paizo.com website.

I added AngryScrub to table 1 and I had to remove table 4- we had a GM cancel on us. I'll pick up table three and run whatever is needed.

mrnobody

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2012, 11:15:05 pm »
I will be bringing a rogue 1, monk 1, or bard 1 depending on what the GM need (and they approve the character) or which party roles need filled
Talkik the Grey (bard1/rogue1), Ayarsis of the Light (cleric1), Gizmet (rogue1), Adjanni Bei (monk1), Kardith the Unclean (sorceror1), Haltim Keedz (druid1), Ish Ganock (witch1), Kartarushk (evoker1), Arth Born in Blood (barbarian1)

Whiskey Jack

• 2 Star GM
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2012, 09:47:03 am »
I will be bringing a rogue 1, monk 1, or bard 1 depending on what the GM need (and they approve the character) or which party roles need filled

The best thing you can do to prepare (and ensure your character is correct) is to download the Guide to Oranized Play from the Paizo.com site- it's free.  :D

I added you to table 1... Looks as though we will get both those filled... I would like to break up into 3 tables of four if we get a solid turn out.

Turbopotamus

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • Time waits for no one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2012, 12:43:36 pm »
Hi there. Me and a friend are planning to attend the event. I have plenty of experience with pen&paper rpgs, but my friend is trying it for the first time. We would like a spot on the table for "We Be Goblins!" Takashi - Fighter 1; Luke - Rogue 1 
Flynt the Thirsty (Fighter 4, Andoran)

Artaxerxees

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
  • First God created Idiots, then there's DnD 4E!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2012, 05:34:11 pm »
I've got bad news, Tim will not be able to be there so, you can cancel his spot.  Dennis is not playing a second level cleric.  He is playing a second level monk; Therefore, there is no healing.  I would bring something to heal you with if you can afford it.  Think of my healing of 1d6 as not being there.

Edward
Evelyn Bigglesworth 1/2 Elf Duelist 12, Galant 1/2 Elf Magus 9, Rocky Graniteslinger Dwarvin Cleric 6, Venox Phalanx Fighter 3, Mayhem Alchemist 3, Preacher Galliant Paladin 2, Foodstuff Bard Prankster 1, Smog Fire Elementalist 1

Whiskey Jack

• 2 Star GM
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2012, 10:29:02 pm »
I've got bad news, Tim will not be able to be there so, you can cancel his spot.  Dennis is not playing a second level cleric.  He is playing a second level monk; Therefore, there is no healing.  I would bring something to heal you with if you can afford it.  Think of my healing of 1d6 as not being there.

Edward

NOOOOOOO!!!! No Tim the Enchanter!?!? WTF? We needed him for the many-pointed-teef challenge! I will update accordingly (sigh).

Artaxerxees

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2012, 12:07:13 am »
As for the poll, I would love to go through Quest for Perfection - Part II. Just saying, I'm only throwing it out there and seeing if it sticks. -Preacher Galliant, Proselyte for the forces of Good.

Evelyn Bigglesworth 1/2 Elf Duelist 12, Galant 1/2 Elf Magus 9, Rocky Graniteslinger Dwarvin Cleric 6, Venox Phalanx Fighter 3, Mayhem Alchemist 3, Preacher Galliant Paladin 2, Foodstuff Bard Prankster 1, Smog Fire Elementalist 1

mrnobody

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2012, 12:32:19 am »
I will also be bringing a cleric 1, group so far on table 1 looks heal unfriendly.  all 4 characters are posted to my Pathfinder Society account and were built using the most current organized play rules but I will be running the numbers past the DM before play to make sure everything is correct.  look forward to the game
Talkik the Grey (bard1/rogue1), Ayarsis of the Light (cleric1), Gizmet (rogue1), Adjanni Bei (monk1), Kardith the Unclean (sorceror1), Haltim Keedz (druid1), Ish Ganock (witch1), Kartarushk (evoker1), Arth Born in Blood (barbarian1)

Moustachioed

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2012, 11:40:58 am »
My name is Fenton, I'll be playing a wizard 1, and I'd like to RSVP for table 3.  I've played plenty of other systems before, but this will be my first time playing pathfinder.  If I am unable to make a character before tomorrow, will there be pre-generated ones available?

Whiskey Jack

• 2 Star GM
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2012, 12:02:16 pm »
Yes, there will be pre-Gen characters to use. I think table 3 will be our beginner table, so that works great. I will update the tables to reflect that.

mikehammer63

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2012, 07:26:01 pm »
I have created a cleric 1 Aasimar (Nathan) and would be happy at any table. However I have played Pathfinder before and would prefer not to in a beginner game

Whiskey Jack

• 2 Star GM
  • Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2012, 09:14:35 pm »
I have created a cleric 1 Aasimar (Nathan) and would be happy at any table. However I have played Pathfinder before and would prefer not to in a beginner game

Nathan, tell you what... you don't have to sit at the third table (which is as I described as being beginner), and we will try to fit you in on one of the other tables. I will add you for now to the second table and we will see where you do end up. I have a feeling there may be some shifting around prior to beginning tomorrow.

Artaxerxees

• Pathfinder
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2012, 09:49:42 pm »
I am able to bring in another player.  He has a first level cleric and he has little knowledge in Pathfinder.  His name is Alex.  I was going to put him my game but I guess he can play in the first steps mod.

angryscrub

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2012, 10:50:16 pm »
hmmm, i hope no one will mind if i end up playing a sorcerer instead of a rogue tomorrow. still debating.