Author Topic: PFS Event # 38,993 Sunday Feb 9th, 5:30 pm at Cool Comics & Games  (Read 867 times)

sslafsky

Hello everyone,

We will be having another session of Pathfinder Society for our local Fort Myers / Cape Coral Lodge. I will be running it this weekend of Jason. It is going to be on Sunday the 9th at 5:30-10 pm at Cool Comics & Games, located at 231 Del Prado Blvd Cape Coral, we will be playing Master of the Fallen Fortress module.

"The ruined siege castles outside Absalom have long beckoned adventurers looking to make a name for themselves. Now an earthquake has cracked open one of these fabled ruins, and its lost mysteries and fantastic treasures lie exposed for the first time in centuries. But the tower's empty halls once more echo with living footfalls, and a new master has claimed the Fallen Fortress as his own. Can the PCs find a way to get inside its shattered walls? What ancient dangers and fresh threats will they encounter inside its crumbling chambers? And will the PCs be able to defeat the current Master of the Fallen Fortress?"

It is an adventure for 1st - 2nd level characters. You can come with your Pathfinder Society legal character, or use a pre-generated character that can be provided for you. Newcomers are always welcome.

*** Please remember to bring your reference materials. (Character Sheet, ANY book you are using a race, class, feat, spell, even magic item from and previous Chronicle Sheets) If you do not have it on hand, then your character and/or feat, trait, item, spell, etc. is not legal for play. ***

New Players:
Beginners are always welcome, pregens are available! If you would like to make a character before game day please visit Paizo.com and download the Players Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play. It is super helpful, a free download, PFS assumes you have it, and has all the info you need to make a character. It would be super helpful if you send me a email/Facebook message/board post beforehand to help iron out any wrinkles in this process. I live to serve.

Sign up for the event below, if we get more than 6 players unless there is a second GM available it will be on a sign up / first come first serve basis.

I look forward to playing with everyone who attends!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 04:16:19 pm by sslafsky »

johaan05

• Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
Re: PFS Event # 38,993 Sunday Feb 9th, 5:30 pm at Cool Comics & Games
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 07:31:22 am »
Hello, I am working to try and arrive at about 6:30pm - 7:00pm. I have a 2nd level Inquisitor/Magus Mordent Spire Tower Elf. Carry on my wayward child, you'll find rest when you are done.