Author Topic: Event # 38,195 Pathfinder Society Sunday Jan 19th 5:30-10:00pm @ CCG  (Read 1390 times)

johaan05

• Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
Join us again for a Pathfinder Society Organized play session at Cool Comics and Games {231 Del Prado Blvd, Cape Coral} from 5:30pm-10:00pm Sunday night. We will be running The Frozen Fingers of Midnight, Season 00 Scenario 04.

Signing Up: To guarantee a spot, sign up by leaving a post here with your name, character class & level. Communication is fun and profitable, and we will run this with the first 6 people that sign up because we don't have another GM for another table yet. >6 PCs is no good, fellows.

*** Please remember to bring your reference materials. (Character Sheet, ANY book you are using a race, class, feat, spell, even magic item from and previous Chronicle Sheets) If you do not have it on hand, then your character and/or feat, trait, item, spell, etc. is not legal for play. ***

New Players:
Beginners are always welcome, pregens are available! If you would like to make a character before game day please visit Paizo.com and download the Players Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play. It is super helpful, a free download, PFS assumes you have it, and has all the info you need to make a character. It would be super helpful if you send me a email/Facebook message/board post beforehand to help iron out any wrinkles in this process. I live to serve.

~~ To help our local lodge grow, we are on the lookout for any additional Game Masters willing to run a table if we net more than 6 players. Email: Florida PFS or johaan05+VCFM@gmail.com ~~

Thank you all and hope to see you there!
Jason

The Wayfarer

Re: Event # 38,195 Pathfinder Society Sunday Jan 19th 5:30-10:00pm @ CCG
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 07:59:23 pm »
Hey Jason,

I've already e-mailed you.  Can't make the 19th.  Was wondering if you have future dates planned?  I have a son and a few other friends that would like to attend in the future.

I also have experience GM'ing, including at cons.  Would like to play a few times before though.  Never played Pathfinder.

Let me know or drop me an e-mail.

Thanks!

Mike

sslafsky

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 08:10:21 pm »
Skyler

Eilnae Arkanae
Rogue 1

After this scenario I would feel comfortable running one as a GM if the need arises.

bengehlh

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 09:07:12 pm »
Benjamin Gehlhausen
Kehaar Al'Ahrairah
Druid 1

johaan05

• Pathfinder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 10:51:30 pm »
I have these members spoken for:
Skyler, playing Eilnae Arkanae - Rogue 1
Benjamin Gehlhausen, playing Kehaar Al'Ahrairah - Druid 1
Victoria Palmer, playing Galina the Warrior- Fighter 1    

Skyler, I deeply appreciate your offer to run a scenario after this one. I am glad to have people comfortable running one as a GM if the need arises. I definately see some situations where we may get over 6 players. And, heck, I may get to play a character that I am getting all these Tables of credit for :)

Mike, I am looking to try and run 2 PFS Organized sessions per month. Myself of another GM in the region. I kinda ran out of time this month for 2 but likely will be running one Feb 2nd. You can keep an eye here on this board. Also I try and make each session official on the Paizo site, and also on Facebook under https://www.facebook.com/groups/swfpathfinders/ or the Pathfinder Society Fort Myers/Cape Coral Lodge.

Skyler, I have sent you a facebook invite by email. If I were able to get ahold of Benjamin's email I could do the same. Send it to johaan05+VCFM@gmail.com and I will get spinning on that.

Thanks for the post!!!

The Wayfarer

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 11:23:18 am »
I've had a change in my schedule.  I can make it tonight but probably wont' have time to generate a character.  I'm assuming pregens will be available.  I'm game for any class needed.  Ranger, Paladin, Cleric, Mage.  Either is fine by me.  My society number is 46233.

Mike
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 11:25:33 am by The Wayfarer »